Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I can 100% confirm VS pays some of the top tier models (this comes straight from the models mouth). In fact they offered money to two models who went to castings and the models were offended that Ed & Co. wouldn't pay them way they wanted, so the two models walked despite being told they were in.

why did they even bother going to the casting then? lmao

i think a lot of models (and their fans) seem to forget that VS is a brand, and while Ed&Co might be friendly with certain people, they ultimately have to do what's best for the brand, not the model of the moment.

they are the ones auditioning to get a spot in the show and a chance to work with the brand, not the other way around. why would they pay more money to 2 specific people when for that same amount they could book 4 different girls who would make the show more interesting? its ridiculous

8 minutes ago, apocalypsian said:

Most didn't attend castings and those who did were only able to make it on a specific day. Those who went in before castings sat down with Ed/Co, talking commenced, fees couldn't be met through negotiations, and models left unhappy.

14 minutes ago, apocalypsian said:

i think a lot of models (and their fans) seem to forget that VS is a brand, and while Ed&Co might be friendly with certain people, they ultimately have to do what's best for the brand, not the model of the moment.

they are the ones auditioning to get a spot in the show and a chance to work with the brand, not the other way around. why would they pay more money to 2 specific people when for that same amount they could book 4 different girls who would make the show more interesting? its ridiculous

They want the insta model fans to watch. Man, I just watch because I wish I could sew things like Barbaras skirt in my gif.:D

1 minute ago, Lowlapez said:

I kind of blame vs for Kelly's fitness obsession..the year they didn't cast her, wasn't it rumored to be bc of her weight?:/

They also gave Erin Heatherton a time about her weight but she looked beautiful the way she was. 

2 minutes ago, User06301989 said:

I feel like they defiantly have, the 10 magazine videos on youtube make it look like every other model has short to super short hair. I like the longre hair look though especially down the runway it flows.

I meant in terms of the actual contracted angels :smile: 

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

How often does Kelly work out daily? o.o

Show time she usually does 3 x 1hr sessions a day. 

And yup, she does a ton of cyrotherapy (which I don’t buy as actually useful lmao) because she has a ton of inflammation from working out. 

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

O.o..... why?

BECAUSE HEALTH!!! 

Edit: Also....because she doesn’t seem to have anything else to do. It doesn’t look like she works very much outside of VS, and even that’s rare. 

She has an 8 minute plank according to Grace E. :rofl:

3 hours ago, Dipit said:

Yeah. Secretly, im really rooting for Alanna Arrington to go far. Shes absolutely gorgeous and feels like a fresh change to the blonde norm. I have curly hair and love that she can rock the curls!!!!

I love Alanna too I hope she gets a pink contract