Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I see the topic has already changed but I’m catching up, sorry! Btw this isn’t meant to be Kelly slander.

3 hours ago, Lowlapez said:

I kind of blame vs for Kelly's fitness obsession..the year they didn't cast her, wasn't it rumored to be bc of her weight?:/

I can sort of see this, Kelly seems to have a bigger bone structure. I’m not sure how to explain this, you know how you can only lose so much weight then it’s up to your genetics to see how it looks on a person? Her body structure seems to just be naturally wide so she works out a lot to make up for it. (I’ll attach a pic so you know what I’m talking about) 

7CD3EEBA-DE27-4BAA-82E0-EA759797C523.jpeg

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Show time she usually does 3 x 1hr sessions a day. 

And yup, she does a ton of cyrotherapy (which I don’t buy as actually useful lmao) because she has a ton of inflammation from working out. 

Yeah in addition to her working herself so much, she also works herself too hard. One time she broke some ribs and didn’t even notice for days because she trains so hard. Something similar happened not to long ago where she injured her foot somehow and she would not let herself heal, she posted an ig story of her walking around the city doing errands with an injured foot. She really needs to chill, it’s not the best message to send out.

4 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

I don't know how they got away with Karolina Kurkova starting so young with Victoria's Secret. She was 16 when she walked in 2000.

THATS just a little much for 16. 18should be the bar.

3 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

I see the topic has already changed but I’m catching up, sorry!

I can sort of see this, Kelly seems to have a bigger bone structure. I’m not sure how to explain this, you know how you can only lose so much weight then it’s up to your genetics to see how it looks on a person? Her body structure seems to just be naturally wide so she works out a lot to make up for it. (I’ll attach a pic so you know what I’m talking about)

Yeah in addition to her working herself so much, she also works herself too hard. One time she broke some ribs and didn’t even notice for days because she trains so hard. Something similar happened not to long ago where she injured her foot somehow and she would not let herself heal, she posted an ig story of her walking around the city doing errands with an injured foot. She really needs to chill, it’s not the best message to send out.

7CD3EEBA-DE27-4BAA-82E0-EA759797C523.jpeg

Can.... can..... I swear you can almost see the abs thru the dress. :oh_no:

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

I am glad they waited for her to turn 21 to make her an angel. Can't say they did the same for Chanel or Taylor. Who else was made an angel before 21? 

Taylor bothers the crap out of me for many reasons. Hope she gets dropped but idk if itll happen soon. 

1 minute ago, Lowlapez said:

how old was Lily?

I think Karlie was made an angel at 20?

Karlie’s first show really scared the shit out of me with how thin she was. You could really see hip bones protruding. It distracted away from the outfit. Iirc, it was the sea themed segment Miranda wore her FB in.

4 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Taylor bothers the crap out of me for many reasons. Hope she gets dropped but idk if itll happen soon. 

Taylor will never be dropped. She's one of the biggest models they got and she is still very young. But I get what you mean

Just now, Scarlet said:

Taylor will never be dropped. She's one of the biggest models they got and she is still very young. But I get what you mean

Yeah. The emotional support dog she has an internet purchased certification for made me roll my eyes back so hard. 

Cant remember the video but she mentions she has it just so he can travel everywhere with her and not have to pay pet fees/the hassle.

Im no doctor but that seemed so suspicious and I cant look past that.

Taylor is beautiful, but I know what you mean..she seems like she's trying too hard sometimes and she comes off as slightly contrived in interviews and a little fake maybe it's just her age..but VS will no way drop her! she is too gorgeous and popular

1 minute ago, Dipit said:

Yeah. The emotional support dog she has an internet purchased certification for made me roll my eyes back so hard. 

Cant remember the video but she mentions she has it just so he can travel everywhere with her and not have to pay pet fees/the hassle.

Im no doctor but that seemed so suspicious and I cant look past that.

My main issue with her is that she is stunning but bland as a piece of paper. It frustrates me so see so much potential lost by being just cute

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

My main issue with her is that she is stunning but bland as a piece of paper. It frustrates me so see so much potential lost by being just cute

And this is why I have no problems with castings like Dilone. Not your tradionsl looking model as she said herself, but shes got a bubbly personality!!