Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Does anyone know if Jeremy Healy is going to collaborate with music this year? ,cuz he did not do it last year :/.Lately he has been absent from his Facebook account, I hope that means he is working on something for this year's VSFS :D 

2 hours ago, Limapoel said:

Does anyone know if Jeremy Healy is going to collaborate with music this year? ,cuz he did not do it last year :/.Lately he has been absent from his Facebook account, I hope that means he is working on something for this year's VSFS :D 

Is this the person who does the remixes?

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Wow the official thread was hammered today.

@gotportugal @toodarnhot @Clauds @Prettyphile

What are y’all leaving me out of huh? Is it cause I don’t have much posts ;)

Yikes Kev, you just shouldnt put yourself in situations like these.. Your post count isnt near as big as my 40k..........

7 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Yikes Kev, you just shouldnt put yourself in situations like these.. Your post count isnt near as big as my 40k..........

:o I'm shocked at this behaviour!!!

P.S. are you hoping for some new Saylor stuff from the Christmas commercial for a new av lol?

12 minutes ago, Limapoel said:

in fact, I don't know why VS there is no encourage to market the music of the shows, come on, that etoy sure it would be a very good business and provide extra income.Maybe it's because of copyright?

I will admit that one of the first things that I took away from the show was how good the remixed music was.