Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Its not vintage enough for me :p I mean more toned-down colors (and outfits) and background, i want it to look like its literally from the 50s or something. Google "vintage circus outfits". If they re-do Exotic traveler every year they might aswell "remake" this one lol

1 minute ago, Ichigo9 said:

Ooh ok, just checked the website and didn't see any, perhaps just a store exclusive for now? Just realised how expensive they are too:confused:

It will be available online soon. They don't always put out the same products at same time for online and actual stores.

7 hours ago, shver said:

The holiday commercial looks very promising :smile:

If that's the holiday commercial's direction, then I'm pleased. I like simplicity with the little flair of the hat. When they start throwing on a lot of other stuff, that's when it's no bueno for me. 

1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

If that's the holiday commercial's direction, then I'm pleased. I like simplicity with the little flair of the hat. When they start throwing on a lot of other stuff, that's when it's no bueno for me. 

Complete Agree! VS Doesn’t really ever get the less is more concept.. especially when it comes to the fashion show outfits !

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

14th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards - Taylor & Sara

- UHQ

what is taylor wearing. 

but anyways. 

why does karlie look like she's made of plastic

i love sara

I love taylor. 

me begging for saylor to be real. in denial that it's not. 

Karlie looks awful as always, I think the biggest mystery of all times is how is she a model, let alone at one point VS angel. Standards for beauty are all time low.

Taylor, on the other hand, is such a gorgeous girl, she really is something special.