Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Do you really think Jasmine gained more "popularity" bcs of her Fantast Bra last year? I mean ofcourse it's obvious that her number of VS pictures has increased and that she is one of the most used angels but well that's basically it. She barely gets jobs outside of VS and when she attented PFW for example, she didn't even walk one show, she was only there for the parties. Ofcourse putting yourself out there and attending stuff is a good thing for connections and stuff but to not sure if her FB delivered her "more fame and recognisement" in general.

28 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Do you really think Jasmine gained more "popularity" bcs of her Fantast Bra last year? I mean ofcourse it's obvious that her number of VS pictures has increased and that she is one of the most used angels but well that's basically it. She barely gets jobs outside of VS and when she attented PFW for example, she didn't even walk one show, she was only there for the parties. Ofcourse putting yourself out there and attending stuff is a good thing for connections and stuff but to not sure if her FB delivered her "more fame and recognisement" in general.

I think it did her popularity but she was doing things before she got the fb she walked runways before but i feel like she already has done loads of runways and commercial  when she was younger so she doesn't need to walk runway again 

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some of my sketches with you I did of some VSFS outfits :smile:

Since this thread is about VS I thought that it might be the right place to post them here. If not, I'm sorry.

Most of the sketches are already a few years/ months(Jo's BNA) old, some are just brand new (Constance's AA (my Avatar)).

Josephine and Constance even liked their sketches on my Instagram, which is super cool :thumbsup:

I hope I didn't disturb you guys with it. 

48.jpeg 123.jpeg 19.jpeg 54.jpeg 23.jpeg

1 hour ago, Diorsfashion said:

I think it did her popularity but she was doing things before she got the fb she walked runways before but i feel like she already has done loads of runways and commercial  when she was younger so she doesn't need to walk runway again 

Agree about the runway work but well it's also not like she's asked by bigger fashion brands for campaigns actually. The last decent campaign she got was Jimmy Choo and Liu Jo I guess and that's almost a year ago? It might have increased her popularity for 2-3 months but I feel like there's

nothing much left of it. Because besides VS, the jobs she gets are pretty poor. (And yes I know she was in the Top 20 of best paid Models last year but I also don't get that, she had a big contract with Calvin Klein and something smaller with Lâncome but that's basically it I guess and she isn't having either of the two anymore)

Guys, what does Singles Day mean? According to Lais it’s today. Does it mean the people who are performing are at their rehearsals today? If so, I guess Pharell is performing...she recorded a clip of him on stage but I’m not sure that this means he’s a confirmed performer.

2 hours ago, Redwinemom said:

Guys, what does Singles Day mean? According to Lais it’s today. Does it mean the people who are performing are at their rehearsals today? If so, I guess Pharell is performing...she recorded a clip of him on stage but I’m not sure that this means he’s a confirmed performer.

Singles Day is in China kind of festival if i understood well