Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

29 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Lol yeah why say lais or jasmine just use them both it's so strange you said or :baronlamesign:

Because I don't want to phrase it as such? The words [And Or] leaves wiggle room for having or one both depending on how many models you want in a lineup.

I very much doubt that’s the runway. VS isn’t going to set it up 10+ days early and pay to rent a huge arena for that long.From what I can tell there is an event tomorrow at that arena that is not sponsored by VS, but they are using it as a promotional opportunity by sending Lais. 

Also, why would Pharrell be rehearsing now if he was a show performer? They always rehearse with the models so they can plan who goes where etc etc. :idk: (Also Lais posting a picture of him basically guarantees that he’s not a performer since they haven’t announced the acts yet, and homegirl ain’t dumb enough to leak that.)

A+ critical thinking skills for these fan accounts sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Fuka said:

thank you for the precision. Personally, as I find them very different, I had trouble understanding logic.

I like them both for very different reasons, but I think they can easily blend into each other's niches which is why I said [and or].

Lais is a stately looking sexpot, and Jasmine is a sporty girl who, I rather enjoy for VS sport, however I feel that Jasmine could also pull off the sexy given the right setting and photographer, and Lais can easily transition into sport, she's very feminine and would add a nice dancers feel to the line.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I very much doubt that’s the runway. VS isn’t going to set it up 10+ days early and pay to rent a huge arena for that long.From what I can tell there is an event tomorrow at that arena that is not sponsored by VS, but they are using it as a promotional opportunity by sending Lais. 

Sui also confirmed the stage is for the promo event tomorrow (technically in a little more than 7 hrs.)

4 minutes ago, Fuka said:

We see a lot of people on Instagram and twitter who equate Lais and Jasmine. I would find it a shame to see this here.

Why is that a big deal? People equate Romee, Stella, Elsa and Candice all the time and yet the amount of fucks given is -0. Or how about Sara/Adriana, or Sara/Taylor. Don't put much thought into it, it is what it is, and it'll only become a bigger thing if you give credence to it.