Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Agree about the runway work but well it's also not like she's asked by bigger fashion brands for campaigns actually. The last decent campaign she got was Jimmy Choo and Liu Jo I guess and that's almost a year ago? It might have increased her popularity for 2-3 months but I feel like there's

nothing much left of it. Because besides VS, the jobs she gets are pretty poor. (And yes I know she was in the Top 20 of best paid Models last year but I also don't get that, she had a big contract with Calvin Klein and something smaller with Lâncome but that's basically it I guess and she isn't having either of the two anymore)

She mainly does Victoria secret now 

49 minutes ago, shver said:

I really hope Grace didn’t sign a three year contract with Pink.. because wouldn’t that mean she would be stuck there for another 2 years? :wacko:

Only one, after this show. She was credited as a spokesmodel in the 2016 show, indicating that’s when her contract went into effect. 2017 and 2018 would finish it off. 

Like others have said, and I’ve mentioned before, I’m totally happy waiting for Grace to move to mainline. There are already far too many Angels, and Grace is young. She has plenty of time to grow with VS, and I would prefer her to build her base in Pink and then move to mainline when she won’t be vying for attention with 14 other girls. 

33 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Behati will probably hang up her wings in the near future b/c according to Adam she wants a big family and have more children :smile:

Yeah they've always said they wanted a big family so I feel like she's gonna finish out whatever contract she's on and especially with Adam on the voice he's making enough money she really doesn't have to work. 

32 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Behati will probably hang up her wings in the near future b/c according to Adam she wants a big family and have more children :smile:

Good for her! She doesn't strike as a type of having a real passion for the modelling industry. 

6 minutes ago, tatehill said:

he's making enough money she really doesn't have to work. 

This makes me sad

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

This makes me sad

She used to be one of my favorite Angels so it makes me sad she doesn't seem to be into VS or like she's gonna come back anytime soon if at all but if that's what she wants to do and she's happy I think that's awesome for her that she can. 

9 minutes ago, shver said:

I think Behati is done with VS also. Considering she hasn’t worked with them in almost two years.. I’m surprised she is still credited as an angel. 

I know that IG doesn't mean much but Ed Razek didn't use the title angel when he posted about her not being on the show. Either way I think after the show is aired she will silently vanish from the roast of Angels in the website

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I know that IG doesn't mean much but Ed Razek didn't use the title angel when he posted about her not being on the show. Either way I think after the show is aired she will silently vanish from the roast of Angels in the website

I kinda think she has one more show in her contract at least or she would've already done this. 

At this point it makes more sense to just buy out whatever’s remaining on her contract than to come back for one more show after being absent from the brand for two years. Especially since Bee isn’t really the “grind to be runway ready” kind of Angel. 

4 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I kinda think she has one more show in her contract at least or she would've already done this. 

But having the willpower to get extra fit for VS after having 2 kids and with few intentions of keeping up with modelling career  is hard. Maybe she will just find an agreement with the brand. After all she doesn't shoot for more than a year, right?

23 minutes ago, shver said:

I think Behati is done with VS also. Considering she hasn’t worked with them in almost two years.. I’m surprised she is still credited as an angel. 

I doubt VS would let her off the hook that easily. She will probably have to walk at least one more show before they would let her go. Also, she might want a big family but Adam doesn't seem to be too keen about the idea :ninja: 

6 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

But having the willpower to get extra fit for VS after having 2 kids and with few intentions of keeping up with modelling career  is hard. Maybe she will just find an agreement with the brand. After all she doesn't shoot for more than a year, right?

If she gets pregnant again next year I could see VS letting her go :p 

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

At this point it makes more sense to just buy out whatever’s remaining on her contract than to come back for one more show after being absent from the brand for two years. Especially since Bee isn’t really the “grind to be runway ready” kind of Angel. 

If anything I definitely see this being the most likely option but has this ever happened before? 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I doubt VS would let her off the hook that easily. She will probably have to walk at least one more show before they would let her go. Also, she might want a big family but Adam doesn't seem to be too keen about the idea :ninja: 

Can they legally make her walk? I guess that is probably what happened to Erin in 2013 when she looked super sour the whole time :shifty: But if Behati didn’t get back in shape I doubt they would want her to walk again? 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Only one, after this show. She was credited as a spokesmodel in the 2016 show, indicating that’s when her contract went into effect. 2017 and 2018 would finish it off. 

Like others have said, and I’ve mentioned before, I’m totally happy waiting for Grace to move to mainline. There are already far too many Angels, and Grace is young. She has plenty of time to grow with VS, and I would prefer her to build her base in Pink and then move to mainline when she won’t be vying for attention with 14 other girls. 

Elsa, Grace, Sara, Taylor, Lais and or Jasmine, lets go!