Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

The thing is that pursuing acting doesn't mean landing huge roles. If she's really passionate about it she could come back to Portugal, have an acting carreer and get a simpler life. 

I don't want this. Sara is one of the best NA... 

Also Rosie isn’t like some big actress she did two movies. And her role in Mad Max was small. She’s modeling more then anything. Model to actress transition is rare. Rebecca Romijn has success due to X-Men but outside that has done mainly TV and hosting reality competitions. I can’t think of many high fashion models who’ve transitioned successfully other then bit parts or guest spots. I don’t really count someone like Charlize in this category either.

Milla Jovovich and maybe that’s it but even she was acting when she was young.

Sara has been saying this for years yet I'm fairly sure she hasn't been in anything significant. I don't get why she keeps saying how invested and passionated she is in acting when she hasn't really done anything yet except that one show where she had 1 line... sorry but anyone can say 1 line and call themselves an actress.

To me it kinda sounds like it's gotten to her head and that she's just waiting for roles to come to her instead of actually wanting to work for them. + All those rumors about her being difficult to work with... Attitude like that doesn't really help much with your career especially not in Hollywood.

35 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Sara has been saying it for years, but only been trying for not even 2, this things don't happen in 2 seconds. She still has a very tight schedule so its normal she isnt taking acting a full notice.

No one said these things just happen overnight, but it's getting a little (actually very) boring to read/hear her talk about how much she just loves acting and that's what she's always wanted to do blabablabla. Then DO IT. Don't sit there complaining about how modelling was never your dream and how acting is. She used to be much more down to earth a few years ago and seemed thankful for all the opportunities that modelling gave her, yet now it's like "whatever, I'm about to star in the biggest movie ever so it doesn't matter" attitude is stupid. I'd love to see her in a movie but I just don't see it happening. She's been saying it for so long and nothing has happened yet. She's well known, you'd think someone from the movie industry would've shown interest in her now. I mean, if Emily Ratajkowski can star in movies then so can Sara, but she's either not pursuing it enough or they're just really not interested in her.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

No one said these things just happen overnight, but it's getting a little (actually very) boring to read/hear her talk about how much she just loves acting and that's what she's always wanted to do blabablabla. Then DO IT. Don't sit there complaining about how modelling was never your dream and how acting is. She used to be much more down to earth a few years ago and seemed thankful for all the opportunities that modelling gave her, yet now it's like "whatever, I'm about to star in the biggest movie ever so it doesn't matter" attitude is stupid. I'd love to see her in a movie but I just don't see it happening. She's been saying it for so long and nothing has happened yet. She's well known, you'd think someone from the movie industry would've shown interest in her now. I mean, if Emily Ratajkowski can star in movies then so can Sara, but she's either not pursuing it enough or they're just really not interested in her.

I hate the use of the word complain. Just bc she didnt want to become a model in the first place, doesnt mean she hates it. Also, yes EmRata and RHW were very successful at first, but lol where are they know (acting wise)? Its not like they are great standards for models turning actresses..

55 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I hate the use of the word complain. Just bc she didnt want to become a model in the first place, doesnt mean she hates it. Also, yes EmRata and RHW were very successful at first, but lol where are they know (acting wise)? Its not like they are great standards for models turning actresses..

I never said that she hates it, but it's odd that all these years, we never heard her complain and she never really gave the impression that she didn't like it all that much. I could've sworn I read some interview with Sara from a few years ago where she said how modelling was always her dream, how glad she is to be doing it etc. I don't remember which magazine it was for or if it's even out there on the internet. That's why I find it odd how much she's changed when it comes to how she views the modelling world and how she doesn't really seem to like it all that much. 

Emily and Rosie may not be great standards or examples for someone who wants to start acting, but what exactly is wrong with that? Everyone has to start somewhere. Sara isn't going to get a huge role right away, she'll have to work for it and show her acting skills, and acting is kinda something you need to have in you already... You either have that naturally or you don't. If it's true that Sara has been working on her acting skills and following lessons then I wonder why we haven't really seen anything signifiant of her. As much as I would like to see Sara in a movie, I just don't see it happening, atleast not now, for many different reasons.

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I never said that she hates it, but it's odd that all these years, we never heard her complain and she never really gave the impression that she didn't like it all that much. I could've sworn I read some interview with Sara from a few years ago where she said how modelling was always her dream, how glad she is to be doing it etc. I don't remember which magazine it was for or if it's even out there on the internet. That's why I find it odd how much she's changed when it comes to how she views the modelling world and how she doesn't really seem to like it all that much. 

Emily and Rosie may not be great standards or examples for someone who wants to start acting, but what exactly is wrong with that? Everyone has to start somewhere. Sara isn't going to get a huge role right away, she'll have to work for it and show her acting skills, and acting is kinda something you need to have in you already... You either have that naturally or you don't. If it's true that Sara has been working on her acting skills and following lessons then I wonder why we haven't really seen anything signifiant of her. As much as I would like to see Sara in a movie, I just don't see it happening, atleast not now, for many different reasons.

She is. She has been taking classes. Had two small stints on a TV show and on a movie. She’s also on a European movie thatll get released in 2018.

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

She is. She has been taking classes. Had two small stints on a TV show and on a movie. She’s also on a European movie thatll get released in 2018.

What's the name of the European movie? I've never heard or read anything about this anywhere, so that should be interesting. About her roles in those tv shows, I know she had a super tiny role in one where she literally had to say one thing... Again, I don't call that acting. Rosie may not have had the huge acting career but atleast she said more than one thing in Transformers. 

51 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

What's the name of the European movie? 

I'm not sure, there's not much info about it.

The thing is that we don't know what happens besides what it is shown to us. It is possible that between the tight schedule she has as a model she's taking classes, going to auditions, working on her english... Rosie was "casted" during VS comercial with Michael Bay, so it's natural she didn't have much background or preparation. Maybe Sara's doing the long way and working to get a role.

17 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm not sure, there's not much info about it.

The thing is that we don't know what happens besides what it is shown to us. It is possible that between the tight schedule she has as a model she's taking classes, going to auditions, working on her english... Rosie was "casted" during VS comercial with Michael Bay, so it's natural she didn't have much background or preparation. Maybe Sara's doing the long way and working to get a role.

Maybe she is and if that's the case then great, but I just find it strange how she has changed her story from loving modelling and that being her number 1 goal to  "acting has always been my goal"... 

@Glamazonia Who is not living her live her life the way she wants to? I seriously do not get why every time someone just has a serious question on here that people feel so attacked and think it's the end of the world. As far as I remember a forum is a place where people share their ideas and opinions, ones you might not always agree with, but that doesn't make it necessary for you to say something like that, which isn't even true btw. I never said anything amongst the lines of that so.

I definitely hope she will fulfil her dreams and if that's acting then great. 

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@Glamazonia Who is not living her live her life the way she wants to? I seriously do not get why every time someone just has a serious question on here that people feel so attacked and think it's the end of the world. As far as I remember a forum is a place where people share their ideas and opinions, ones you might not always agree with, but that doesn't make it necessary for you to say something like that, which isn't even true btw. I never said anything amongst the lines of that so.

I definitely hope she will fulfil her dreams and if that's acting then great. 

Why do you feel so attacked by my comment which isn’t really a big deal? It wasn’t particularly for you but for everyone who’s saying “she should do this” “if she wants it so bad why doesn’t she do this and that?” 

I respect your opinion, do the same with mine.

3 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

On the other hand... I hope that after this year’s show, Alexina starts working with VS since everyone seems to like her a lot :wub6yh2cm:

^ Yeess, she's lovely! Not Angel material, but regular for sure!