Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 hours ago, Guest lovelyyyyyy said:

why is Victoria's secret still not accounce the musical guests?

Playing hard to get, level 99

15 minutes ago, vsfslover said:

OMG!!! She is SOOO beautiful!! She needs to walk the show

She wasn't casted! She's lovely, check out her youtube channel :smile: 

On 2017-11-10 at 11:33 PM, toodarnhot said:

This caption, and the fact that it she's shooting at a beach and looks wet ALMOST makes me think they're bringing back swim. :idk: 

Edit: Also not casting Robin for the show, but using her for what seems like an important/big shoot. I will never understand VS. 

She looks really average to me, like I could confuse her with 10 other models. So unless she has a great walk I dont care. lol

On 10/11/2017 at 11:33 PM, toodarnhot said:

This caption, and the fact that it she's shooting at a beach and looks wet ALMOST makes me think they're bringing back swim. :idk: 

Edit: Also not casting Robin for the show, but using her for what seems like an important/big shoot. I will never understand VS. 

she looks almost average to me

not calling her ugly, but with that light and the angles she's using she doesnt look special to me

but this is just a short video so i dont know, i would like to see her in motion first before automatically assuming she would fit in VS

Does anyone know who the brunette model is at 5:31in the 2001 video?

And omg when that girl says "you know its only 26 girls and its really cool to be one of them" - this is the kind of status and exclusivity i want vs to have!! is there a reason they are casting so many models nowadays? It's not doing the models careers any big favor because they just get lost in the crowd, and what is it doing for VS? Instead of that, they could carefully pick the absolute best models and we wouldnt have to see so many average ones.

4 minutes ago, china_girl said:

Does anyone know who the brunette model is at 5:31in the 2001 video?

And omg when that girl says "you know its only 26 girls and its really cool to be one of them" - this is the kind of status and exclusivity i want vs to have!! is there a reason they are casting so many models nowadays? It's not doing the models careers any big favor because they just get lost in the crowd, and what is it doing for VS? Instead of that, they could carefully pick the absolute best models and we wouldnt have to see so many average ones.

That’s Trish Goff

26 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Jasmine is looking so bad :ninja: She's got that look of "bitch say whaaat". Also Romee is the duck face :ph34r:

Taylor, Elsa, Jo look fine tho

I have to be objective Sara doesn't look good here Romee is looking even worse. What a horrible makeup!

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Who the hell edited that shot? The girls look like they were photoshopped into the scenery. Some of them look like they have the beginnings of a moustache. Stella has one swollen eye and the other is covered. Romee's body looks great but her face... is she pouting? 

Was thinking Sara looks like she was edited in completely.