Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm actually pretty happy with how things ended up being, tbh I had enough of most of the veterans and I'm glad VS decided to make some room for new faces.

+1 though I'm still pissed THEY fucked her, I reallllllllllllly wanted to see her come back.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I'm actually pretty happy with how things ended up being, tbh I had enough of most of the veterans and I'm glad VS decided to make some room for new faces.

Agreed, the show was feeling a bit stale with the same girls walking every show... Time for some new faces to shine!

I liked Joan in 2011 and 2012, but I felt like she was just a filler from 2014-2016. She is a great model, but she just didn't bring anything new to the table after her second show. I found Lily on the other hand since her first show kind of boring, she always did great, but there wasn't anything special about her appearance.

2 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I liked Joan in 2011 and 2012, but I felt like she was just a filler from 2014-2016. She is a great model, but she just didn't bring anything new to the table after her second show. I found Lily on the other hand since her first show kind of boring, she always did great, but there wasn't anything special about her appearance.

Yes, i get you I also have never been Lily's fan.

5 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

What about Magdalena, do they fired her because of TMZ interview ? :D or there were also money issue or just changing some veterans ?

Still sad about Magda being out :sad: I always loved her! Silver Screen Angels, that pose - just wow :wub:

but what Interview? What did I miss? :rofl:

Not so sad about Joan. And definitely not about Lily, she was always a snoozefest for me... :rolleyes:

I used to love Joan so so much, but in the last year or so she became unbearable to me. :idk: I don’t know exactly what the change was, maybe it was her clinging to the nepo-squad so desperately, but I ended up unfollowing her on social media. 

Also gimme those names too. My kidneys are in prime condition. Top dollar.  

Wait, nvm. I think I already know a couple. 

6 minutes ago, rodi said:

Still sad about Magda being out :sad: I always loved her! Silver Screen Angels, that pose - just wow :wub:

but what Interview? What did I miss? :rofl:

Not so sad about Joan. And definitely not about Lily, she was always a snoozefest for me... :rolleyes:

I don't always like her attitude but I also love her in Silver Screen Angels. Actully one of my favourite segement of all time. It's remiding me how much I miss the slow motion effect in the last shows..

About the interview, here is the link 0,55 :D

1 minute ago, Light_Blue said:

I don't always like her attitude but I also love her in Silver Screen Angels. Actully one of my favourite segement of all time. It's remiding me how much I miss the slow motion effect in the last shows..

About the interview, here is the link 0,55:

I C O N I C #legendmagdadela

1 minute ago, Light_Blue said:

About the interview, here is the link 0,55:

Aah, thank you! Oh how I love this girl :rofl::clap:

And agree about the Silver Screen Angels segment! Definitely one of my all time favorites. Doutzen, Magda, Miranda, the Music, the outfits, the slow motion :wub: