Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm not against other people having a different opinion, but I don't see whatever Grace is doing that supposedly makes her one of the greatest models ever?? Maybe I'm biased because I don't like her look, and attitude at all... but she still has a long way to go.

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Unpopular opinion but wtf does everyone see in Grace?? I swear some of yall act like she is the new Naomi. Please. 

She just has that it factor. Or should I say that angel factor. The right amount of bubbly + sex appeal+ body + manner of speaking that looks humble and quirky at the same time+ hf hold that attract people to be accept her so soon. Her being young is a added advantage for her because we all want a angel with longitivity which half of the newest angel seems to not have. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

I dont know why people keep getting surprised that other people have different opinions.......

Because having different opinions is not allowed, duh, we all obviously have to have the same beauty standards and if you don't then you're wrong

And the word twisting has started :rofl: Very interesting though how it's okay for most on here to hate on Martha 99.9% of the time but when someone has a different opinion about darling Grace then it's wrong. Gotta love the double standars here. A true BZ classic :clap:

@nuttyfeet Don't pay attention to ^ what I wrote above, not about you lol. I think she's great for PINK, but I seriously don't see her in mainline... I've seen some of her HF work and while it wasn't bad, it certainly didn't wow me or impress me that much. There are tons of more interesting and intriguing girls out there imo. 

Everyone is allowed to have different opinions but thats just it. This is YOUR opinion. The general consensus is Grace has what it takes to go far not only for VS but in the HF world too. That cross over is what will give her the potential to be a household name if she keeps working hard and stays humble and relatable. 

In all honesty, I think the only thing Grace needs is to step up her social media game, she does great everywhere else but her social media following is not growing fast enough and we all know how much VS cares about that.

@gotportugal could you start including Grace in your monthly social media round up?

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Sure. Altough she’ll probably look rather small compared to the others tho

Maybe include Zuri as well? Since they are both the faces of the brand, would give us an idea of how they are doing, but tbh, I expected Grace to surpass Rachel Hilbert's following fast but she's still halfway there

Grace isn’t super into her social media though. She’s not like Rachel and Zuri posting pictures of her puppies and set selfies etc etc. A quick look at her posts in October is 2 personal selfies to 9 reposts of her work. That general teen demographic isn’t going to be jumping to follow her for that ratio of posts. :idk:  Compared to Rachel who uses her IG story daily, and 90% of her pictures are selfies and whatnot. 

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Unpopular opinion but wtf does everyone see in Grace?? I swear some of yall act like she is the new Naomi. Please. 

agree, she's so overrated to me..i hope she will NEVER be an angel :rofl:

but at the same thime i want to so i will stop reading "i want Grace to be an angel" over and over again :rofl:

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Grace isn’t super into her social media though. She’s not like Rachel and Zuri posting pictures of her puppies and set selfies etc etc. A quick look at her posts in October is 2 personal selfies to 9 reposts of her work. That general teen demographic isn’t going to be jumping to follow her for that ratio of posts. :idk:  Compared to Rachel who uses her IG story daily, and 90% of her pictures are selfies and whatnot. 

Yup. Which I'm completely okay with, and honestly to me less is more. I don't care much about how these women live their lives when they are outside work, or how many hours they spent working out, who are they dating, which puppies they have or how much salad they eat, but sadly VS does care about social media and wants girls who attract as many people/followers as possible, which is why I think Grace needs to step it up.

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

agree, she's so overrated to me..i hope she will NEVER be an angel :rofl:

but at the same thime i want to so i will stop reading "i want Grace to be an angel" over and over again :rofl:

Lol :rofl: I think if she does become an angel she definitely won't stay with the brand as long as Candice, Behati....

12 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Just a feeling I have. She doesn't seem the type of girl who wants to do the same thing over and over again. I just can't picture her modelling lingerie for 10+ years like Candice, Behati, Adriana...

I understand now and I think the same.

4 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

She just has that it factor. Or should I say that angel factor. The right amount of bubbly + sex appeal+ body + manner of speaking that looks humble and quirky at the same time+ hf hold that attract people to be accept her so soon. Her being young is a added advantage for her because we all want a angel with longitivity which half of the newest angel seems to not have. 

nailed it