Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Whomever they are, they're f*cking bipolar. Mood-stabilizing drugs are golden, and you might wanna get checked for menopause while you're at it.

Here's an example of her/his/it's up and down moods, sometimes within a day of each other.

The author of the blog collects anonymous submissions from fans and industry insiders. Those posts were most likely written by various people

Then they're a bad blogger. State some original opinions and post them yourself lolz and if that's all she/he is doing that that site is about as reliable as my mother's ex husband paying alimony. Maybe I'll go this route, pull a couple of "writers" into my staff and shit out a number of "facts" based on common sense and info that can never be actually tracked down by the visitors. Then I too will be the awesome insider.

Here's my first insider tip.

- Models who get old are often dropped by VS. And newer young ladies are brought in.

WUT! You don't say?

:rofl:

I claim Barron

She/he says that some of the posts are from them. t looks like the blog initially was dedicated to anonymous submissions from fashion fans, but now is most of them are from "industry sources".This tumblr's posts might give alittle more credibility to the A Model Anonymous post on the same subject. I think its pretty obvious that Chanel is one of the girls that they think is "expendable" but I'm curious to see just how much turnover there will be, if this is actually true.

Were these video ever posted here?

I'm struck by how many candid conversations they were able to capture. I also love (even though it terrible for them) that the models freely smoked backstage then. I cant imagine the VS or CBS letting that get passed these days, Im still impressed by how confident KK was with her English skills at such a young age.

Were these video ever posted here?

I'm struck by how many candid conversations they were able to capture. I also love (even though it terrible for them) that the models freely smoked backstage then. I cant imagine the VS or CBS letting that get passed these days, Im still impressed by how confident KK was with her English skills at such a young age.

Thanks for this video. VS did makes most of today's successful model's stars. And Tyra's walk!!

I don't think the models smoke backstage now though

I find these "pictures with block of some shit text on it" absolutely useless and annoying. Everytime I see that, I´m like "Who cares?"

But people always think that other people actually care what they are saying. True religion, if you ask me.

I have similar anonymous industry sources - creating what is called "poo" amongst children. Gotta love my toilet.

I looked at these confessions pages for a laugh...and holy hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: most of the "confessions" go like this

- Barbara Palvin is the most gorgeous model ever

-Barbara Palvin has an ugly smile

-Adriana Lima is the best angel ever.

-Candice Swanepoel has the best body ever.

It's obnoxious and ridiculous. I did find one humorous post though, humorous because I made a comparison between Sid and Bregje in Bregje's thread a few weeks ago. I adore Bregje but I can't help but laugh at this

post-54896-0-1446080393-37205_thumb.jpg

taken from modelconfessional.tumblr.com

^ this was the least annoying confessions blog I could found. And even with that said it's still ridiculous.

I didn't get to watch Ale at the Olympics ceremony, the pictures of her didn't look like anything spectacular though. Kate and Naomi on the other hand......sigh. and wow Lily D looked Good.

I also claim Cult Icon

Oh dear, my credentials are exposed now! :)

This must be yours, then:

post-40981-0-87217700-1345037576_thumb.p

-------------------

post-40981-0-86986500-1345037586_thumb.j

For the record, http://fashionindust...ons.tumblr.com/ is actually entertaining to scroll through, even though it's fictional. The choice of images to deface shows a degree of taste. It's probably made by one blogger who enjoys the internet rumor mill :) It's however, hugely disrespectful to models- Even successful careers here will not last much longer than the lifespan of mayflies.

This was definitely the most offensive one, and out of line:

I looked at these confessions pages for a laugh...and holy hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: most of the "confessions" go like this

It's obnoxious and ridiculous. I did find one humorous post though, humorous because I made a comparison between Sid and Bregje in Bregje's thread a few weeks ago. I adore Bregje but I can't help but laugh at this

post-42953-0-1446080397-2983_thumb.jpg

OMG I love bregje, but I oddly agree with this :laugh:

And yeah these confessions are nothing but good fun, people take them seriously when they want it to be true ;) but heyyy fun to read on some fictional gossip :p Its like reading Star magazine or the National Enquierer :rofl:

post-60503-0-1446080397-85818_thumb.jpg

^ this was the least annoying confessions blog I could found. And even with that said it's still ridiculous.

I didn't get to watch Ale at the Olympics ceremony, the pictures of her didn't look like anything spectacular though. Kate and Naomi on the other hand......sigh. and wow Lily D looked Good.

lmao, this has to be as reliable as it gets. They do look alike. And I didn't know Lily was at the closing ceremony. Ale's dress took away... knowing Ale, she's now going to cling on to this Olympics hype as much as she can. Haha. But the publicity she got from it qualifies her for getting the bra though

post-54896-0-1446080398-60196_thumb.jpg

lmao, this has to be as reliable as it gets. They do look alike. And I didn't know Lily was at the closing ceremony. Ale's dress took away... knowing Ale, she's now going to cling on to this Olympics hype as much as she can. Haha. But the publicity she got from it qualifies her for getting the bra though

Lily D really did look incredible. Far better than I projected her looking, and she wore her dress well.

Well you know all the Brazilian models are going to be all in at the Rio Olympics.