Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Also I hope this commercial is going to be amazing. So far the set, and the props look beautiful, but nothing can top 2008. NOTHING. I am hoping this years commercial comes close :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4482WHCdJDw

I mean just wow, just the simplicity of it, so beautifully shot. Their best commercial of all time in my opinion ;)

This is my favourite commercial ever. I love their outfits and the location is amazing! And the models looks so cute and beautiful :hehe:

I really hope this year they make something so good as this one :cool:

^ That photo just look

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

@VictoriasSecret with Michael Bay! :))

post-54896-0-1446080354-39999_thumb.jpg

This photo just looks awkward.

I sincerely hope Bay doesn't extend any offers or IDEAS about acting or any of his mediocre projects to Barbara. ahem. And most importantly I hope she's not silly enough to hop on board.

In case curiosity has gotten the best of you. These are some pics of the three places the commercial was shot in . . . (which basically means the commercial is going to look like this once you get to the interior shots)

i.e

Micheal Bay has one look (the Petit Trianon at Versailles anyone?) and he likes to use it about as much as VS likes it's blondes

post-1004-0-1446080355-94639_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080355-97347_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080355-99269_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080356-01784_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080356-03635_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080356-06091_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080356-09266_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080356-1301_thumb.jpg

I pray to god there's some distinction between this commercial and every other thing he does minus the EXPLOSIONS (which he has to get in some how) :rofl:

As for the commercial, I hate Bay and I am sick of his affiliation with VS but w/e, who knows how to capture the sexiness of women more than a director who has based his entire career out of hyper-sexualizing women and treating them as props (apart from his permanent hard-on for explosions)? I get you are selling underwear, but there are so many other directors who could do a much better job than him and not be a sleazy asshole.

I am quoting it for the record. Words of wisdom. Bay can DIAF of one of his male cumming explosions!

^ That photo just look

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

@VictoriasSecret with Michael Bay! :))

post-60503-0-1446080357-39605_thumb.jpg

This photo just looks awkward.

I sincerely hope Bay doesn't extend any offers or IDEAS about acting or any of his mediocre projects to Barbara. ahem. And most importantly I hope she's not silly enough to hop on board.

Amen to this. I blame him for ruining RHW's career. She's dreaming if she thinks she's gonna make it as an actress. Who quits VS? And now she's also not doing the fashion show for the closing of the Olympics alongside legends like Kate and Naomi. I don't know who gives her advises.I hope Bay doesn't even talk to Palvin while filming

Bregje have an VS event with Candice tomorrow , and says MEET OUR ANGELS ....so Bregje is now an Angel i guess ... or maybe not... gosh this days with VS u never know lol

I think she isn't an angel as Candice because she isn't in VS All Access site. She is just a VS Model, she has been working with them but she didn't get yet the Angel contract.

Sometimes they called them "angels" but they are really angels like Adriana or Alessandra. Karlie after the show she said "I'm an angel now" but she don't have a contract with VS, she isn't the spokesperson of the brand. Sometimes they say the models are angels just because they work with VS

^I think the only real angels are Miranda, Alessandra, Candice, Adriana, Doutzen, Erin and Lindsay. They are the girls that are doing everything. Chanel and Behati are fillers in my opinion.

And why does VS have girls like Toni and Bregje doing events? Why? And I'm sick of them calling any model an angel. And the pairing for there events is so off. If they want to promote Bregje, they should pair her with girls the public recognize (Ale, Miranda). They are just making people care less and less about their girls.

:cain: :cain: I really hope not. I can't stand any of the Kardashian clan or what they stand for. They're despicable in every sense of the word.

If she is shooting for VS, even VS Pink... we know it would be because of the fame her family unfortunately has. I'm speaking quite ignorantly here--because I don't know it as fact but Kendall hasn't done much modeling work has she? This almost seems like a joke to me. It would be ridiculous.

LOL- nice gif Pretty. How I feel exactly.

post-54896-0-1446080366-63923_thumb.gif