Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lily is just so beautiful, classic. I hope she comes back to the vsfs this year. And she looked liked a princess in the closing ceremony. #nuffsaid

I like her, and I love see her in the closing ceremony! I would like too if Jourdan Dunn was on the show, she was beautiful and powerful in the ceremony too and I love her shots for Pink

Jourdan has been to the casting for the last two years, so I'm hoping that the third try will be a charm. I love her personality so much more than some of their current roster. I'm holding out that Cintia's fourth or fifth try will be a charm :laugh: I wonder what models would have walked for the supposed runway at the big London store had it opened on schedule

Adriana won't stay at VS forever, so I don't think that's valid?

Of course she isn't staying forever. Nobody is talking about forever though. They are talking about next year.

Yes, she will be around next year, and most possibly 2014 as well. No one will break her record. She's a legend

Jourdan has been to the casting for the last two years, so I'm hoping that the third try will be a charm. I love her personalityso much more than some of their current roster. I'm holding out that Cintia's fourth or fifth try will be a charm :laugh: I wonder what models would have walked for the supposed runway at the big London store had it opened on schedule

They can't stay she doesn't have the body, because she has a better body than some of the younger angels. They can definitely not say she doesn't have the walk. She's also charismatic. Maybe Ed and Monica just don't like her

Jourdan has been to the casting for the last two years, so I'm hoping that the third try will be a charm. I love her personalityso much more than some of their current roster. I'm holding out that Cintia's fourth or fifth try will be a charm :laugh: I wonder what models would have walked for the supposed runway at the big London store had it opened on schedule

They can't stay she doesn't have the body, because she has a better body than some of the younger angels. They can definitely not say she doesn't have the walk. She's also charismatic. Maybe Ed and Monica just don't like her

Im guessing you're talking about Cintia. Ed (no surprise) and John actually do like Cintia. I'm guessing she isn't Monica's first choice and her look is probably to "obvious" for the new casting Neophitou. People constantly rave about Candace's body, but in my opinion, Cintia blows her out of the water in every department. It must be weird for girls like Jourdan when so many of her friends (Karlie, Toni, Anais, Emanuela) get casts and she doesnt.

Of course she isn't staying forever. Nobody is talking about forever though. They are talking about next year.

Yes, she will be around next year, and most possibly 2014 as well. No one will break her record. She's a legend

Yes, we do know. She is the holliest of them all :yes:

you preach the truth

Haha far from it. Baby Chanel is the holiest. I hate VS for not using her almost at all. I also think they are as done with Miranda as they are with Chanel. Even though I now dislike her for her fame seeking activities. LOL Maybe she wants more money and they won't gve her that? Because lawd knows she puts VS' name out there like none of the others. But she does promote herself more than she promotes the products tbqh

lol...Chanel, looks better modeling their clothes (which she does a lot). Miranda is busy trying to get her name out there. The angel with the least presence has to be Lindsay. I almost always forget she's angel. She's the least holiest

You mean Lily, right?

In Lily's defense, she just gave birth so there is a reason why she hasn't done anything since the last show, I am not a fan but she actually is good at interviews unlike Erin or Candice, plus she's good with print and/or commercials as long as she doesn't smile, she's far from being the best Angel but she's also far from being the worst. Out of all the new girls i think she's the only one who actually i think has some potential. I don't love her but i do see why VS likes her.

No idea on why Chanel is not working though, maybe they're just waiting for her contract to expire. It was kind of the same with Marisa Miller, after the 2009 show she stopped working for them and after a couple of months she was gone.

<_< So one "source" works for Limited Brands and another for the VS creative deptarment, yet they have conflicting scoops? Yeah, this site lost any remaining credibility that it may have had :rofl: And you can't forget this one:

tumblrm8wodkw3c51rw4g9v.jpg