Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So far we only know location and date and that Ale got the FB, which we should see as soon as VS starts uploading the Christmas catalogue to their website so i say we have at least another month

Lais just tweeted that today was her first day training for the VSFS so obviously she has some kind of contract with them if she already knows that she will be walking ... I wish VS could just clarify once for all who the hell is and who isn't an angel, Behati is basically gone for good from Pink and moved to mainline, but they still don't have Elsa on their website so does that mean that Pink doesn't have an official spokesperson now or what?

lol and or she was locked into a contract with J-Lo at the time and both J-lo and VS had a serious policy about allowing their models to model for other companies doing lingerie at the time. (This was stated by Charlie McGuigan who is or was the chief operating officer of Limited Brands at the time). Clearly that rule didn't stick...

Also incidences of things like peeing backstage at events in front of people and generally acting with little self re-guard is kinda of a hard pill to swallow for some. It's okay to let lose and have fun when your younger, but when you can pull shot after shot, video after video, week after week of a model getting shit faced or acting like a ______ person . . . well maybe the company didn't want that style of behavior representing them? Professionalism at it's finest ladies and gentlemen.

Never heard about this urinal adventure before :blink:

Thanks for the info on the VSFS guys. So I guess another month is more than appropriate... but they started to train. That sounds good :) I really hope Ale got the bra, that would be just yay :)

Saturday, 16 June 2007

What IS Ana Beatriz Doing?!?!

Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros has been caught doing some rather unseemly things at Sao Paulo fashion week according to the official website of the event.

Things went (very) wild in the backstage of Bloody Social's concert at SPFW ss2007/08. Jamie Burkle and supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros cared very little for time and place when they got entwined in a crazy and hot quick relationship.

No photographer could shoot the scene, but witnesses ensure the couple was seen yesterday (june, 15) having a strong and wild sexual affair. There was a moment in which Ana Beatriz Barros' skirt kind of became a shirt, go figure.

Besides, the two fashion icons also urinated inside the backstage, in a private corner that was not a bathroom under any definition. Let us not forget Burke is currently dating Sienna Miller. Poor Sienna: so beautiful and so very unfortunate when it comes to men..

The original site where all the info has since been removed, but there as dozens of blogs that still have the info as well as tfs http://forums.thefas...&postcount=1634

I recall actually going to the Sao Paulo fashion week website at the time and sure enough it was splashed all over the front page.

:idk:

Old news, but it still could of been something that contributed to VS getting iffy with her. News and rumors like that aren't good for a career *unless you work for Girls Gone Wild or something lol*

I wasn't talking about the Angel contract, I know what happened. I'm speaking about not appreaing in the shows anymore. I still think it's because she simply doesn't look as good as VS would like. Which is cool. Whatever.

As for the peeing incident. I heard about it and didn't care. I like her because I think she's beautiful in print and on the runway. She could start shitting on the hoods of cars and it still wouldn't chnage the fact that I find her stunning. She's a model. I like her for her looks. Her behavior would only matter to me if she started acting like a bitch or physically hurt someone. So far she's just proved to be a horrible drunk.

:/

I used to like Ana and she was always perfect on the show but i agree that she doesn't look as good anymore, i see why VS hasn't cast her. But then again, they've been casting fucking Anja for the past three years, I'll take Ana over Anja any day but that's just me.

I like Ana´s apprearance too :)

that incident, lol. I cannot judge anyone as only they know if it was true or just scandalized. I very rarely trust journalists or magazines, they mostly take a grain of truth and create a huge sand wave of lies - I have personal experience with that, so :idk:

But hell, I just have to - :rofl:

Now I'm going to ask the most obvious question here, but what does it matter who's more popular, who's more famous, who's more searched, who's got more fans ect. ect. ect? Why are you putting so much thought into something that boils down to dribble.

Beating dead a horse with a stick over and over to make a point equals mid retardation. Now please move on to a new topic that actually has a chance of going somewhere. :rofl:

+1, I don't see why its so important to prove to everyone else that adriana is the holiest, most well known superhuman on the planet!

^^^^^^^^

I'd like to thank everybody for responding to my Ana query. She was before my time, so I had no idea that she had damaged her brand equity. I do know and have seen that she has aged a little. And, of course, the circumstances driving the firm's requirements changed.

As far as impressions go, Ana will still be one of my favorite VS models, definitely in the top 10 or 15. And top 5 as far as Angels go. :)

Lais just tweeted that today was her first day training for the VSFS so obviously she has some kind of contract with them if she already knows that she will be walking ... I wish VS could just clarify once for all who the hell is and who isn't an angel, Behati is basically gone for good from Pink and moved to mainline, but they still don't have Elsa on their website so does that mean that Pink doesn't have an official spokesperson now or what?

Alessandra looks way older than Ana, and Ale is only a year older than Ana. that is the stupidest excuse to not have Ana at the vsfs, Adri and Ale are older, Marissa and giselle look like 45 years old walking in the fashion show. Ana doesn't even look old at all, she might look like she is in crack but that totally different and Ana might be dumb to reject VS contract and getting J.LO contract, she would have been so much successfull and more famous if she would have accepted the offer of VS; she dissapointed me with the choose she maid. She is so much prettier than Ale, Giselle, Adri, and the majority of angels.

Alessandra looks way older than Ana, and Ale is only a year older than Ana. that is the stupidest excuse to not have Ana at the vsfs, Adri and Ale are older, Marissa and giselle look like 45 years old walking in the fashion show. Ana doesn't even look old at all, she might look like she is in crack but that totally different and Ana might be dumb to reject VS contract and getting J.LO contract, she would have been so much successfull and more famous if she would have accepted the offer of VS; she dissapointed me with the choose she maid. She is so much prettier than Ale, Giselle, Adri, and the majority of angels.