Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

lol we keep complaining how bad the show has become (which I totally agree with), but the show has been nominated for an Emmy. Has it been nominated before? I think the masses are plenty into the show probably more now than before. Sure the show had a more 'serious' side to it and it was hella sexy and glamorous, but we can't deny that it's more fun and lively now and it might attract more viewers than, say, 6 years ago, which is what (imo) people really prefer, as much as I hate to admit it. And I think right from the beginning, people watch the show because of the entertainers, I also think people watch it because of the glamour of it all, not because they know the names of the girls, although I'm sure people would know the names of one or two of the models

no lies detected! I bow to this

I don't think anyone is arguing that the show garners more attention, but just because the masses like something doesn't make it good. Hell, just because it's nominated for an Emmy doesn't make it good. I think the shows have been an utter train wreck and I will continue to complain about it because that is what the Internet is for.

I'm not saying that they have to cater to the fashion/model fans, I'm just saying that the shows fucking suck.

I think we went over this (but maybe it was in another thread) I think they might be doing it to cover up Russell's uploading of Alessandra and (maybe the fantasy bra) because he uploaded a picture using a board to cover her body/bra as well.

Last attempt for VS to try and throw us off?

I think it might be Ale based on this...

I found this on some random blogsite

post-1004-0-1446080380-55455_thumb.png

Frankie then tweeted “Pins for The Million Dollar Bra” accompanied by a picture of pins:

post-1004-0-1446080380-58581_thumb.png

Think this means she got the bra for sure, and if so is the faberge egg thing she's wearing the bra?

post-60503-0-1446080383-01154_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it's an actual employee from VS (the blog owner said, that she has some reliable sources for a lot of the confessions), but still. Thoughts?

:neo2: Haha this source had better be reliable. Haters People won't find this funny at all. I Don't think they'll let Candice go though, they need the younger girls to be around when Adriana and Ale leave. Plus they've spent so much time trying to make her happen. they wasted too much time trying to make the "relatable" girls happen. They just won't.

According to the site for Fashion's Night Out in NY, Ale is the only one doing it this year.

I hope this is true. She deserves all the attention VS can give her especially since they treated her like a second class citizen in recent years