Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

yes they won't disappoint.

Just in case you wondered who's behind making an angel for Victoria's Secret. That's a wrap for our holiday shoot with Doutzen Kroes and Arlenis Sosa!

Russell James' facebook

That guy on the floor should be an Angel. He's got more personality and life behind those eyes than I've seen in a VS shoot for a long time.

Just in case you wondered who's behind making an angel for Victoria's Secret. That's a wrap for our holiday shoot with Doutzen Kroes and Arlenis Sosa!

Russell James' facebook

That guy on the floor should be an Angel. He's got more personality and life behind those eyes than I've seen in a VS shoot for a long time.

Russell James' facebook

I thought it was lais for a sec.

Is this year's show gonna be November too? Just wondering because I hear Lily is pregnant, so is Adriana. November is just a few months away and I don't know if they'd get back into shape soon enough. Plus I think VS would want Adriana to do the show, even if she has to wear a dress.

Yeah I hope so. And I agree Dri has done much better with this pregnancy as far as her weight gain goes...she's been eating better it seems. I still think Adriana has a harder time getting back into shape than other models do. It seriously took her forever the first time (not that this had to be her priority after giving birth to a child, just saying). I'm hoping for the best though. Also hoping for a boy & a healthy pregnancy.

I hope Ana's in the show this year. KK too.

Haha I wouldn't want her in a dress for the show either, but if that's what would make her do the show, then so be it. The show would lack a lot of star power if she's not there. At least when she was absent in 2009, Heidi was there. She's currently their biggest name, so if she doesn't do it, that would make lots of room for the boring girls Candice and even more room for the performers.

I wonder who will open the show this year. Last year's opening was such a disaster. Ugh I just totally miss the magical era of VS, Karolina, Heidi, Gisele, their walks were just full of presence and strong and they were stars in their own right. Well, If Adriana won't do the show, then at leat chanel will keep the social networking sites buzzing about it. I think she's the only angel who trended at twitter during the last two shows.

Yeah I think the show has been lacking in star power the last few years anyway. Sure Adriana draws the cheers and it's better seeing her there than not, but even before Heidi left, the star power disappeared when the older angels started to leave. At least that's my opinion. The show is cute and all pop-ish now opposed to being sexy as it once was. IT still draws a lot of viewers, but even amongst the masses I don't think it is what it once was. The names of the performers, especially last year--is what drew anyone to the show IMO. If you consider how horrrrrible the 2009 and 2010 shows were :laugh: last year at least wasn't as bad.

Even with Adriana having the fantasy bra in 2010 and opening... Sure, she sure as hell can open a show better than Candice and probably any model they have currently, but just her alone still doesn't change that VS just isn't what it was. I don't think it will be all that different when Ale and Adriana leave...I'll miss seeing Adriana but it is already different and meh. It won't make a difference.

I miss Gisele. and KK. and Tyra.

Here's to hoping that VS will pick up some girls that have a personality. I can't even expect a star personality. Considering some of the girls VS has made angels, just finding someone with a personality would be an accomplishment.

lol we keep complaining how bad the show has become (which I totally agree with), but the show has been nominated for an Emmy. Has it been nominated before? I think the masses are plenty into the show probably more now than before. Sure the show had a more 'serious' side to it and it was hella sexy and glamorous, but we can't deny that it's more fun and lively now and it might attract more viewers than, say, 6 years ago, which is what (imo) people really prefer, as much as I hate to admit it. And I think right from the beginning, people watch the show because of the entertainers, I also think people watch it because of the glamour of it all, not because they know the names of the girls, although I'm sure people would know the names of one or two of the models

lol we keep complaining how bad the show has become (which I totally agree with), but the show has been nominated for an Emmy. Has it been nominated before? I think the masses are plenty into the show probably more now than before. Sure the show had a more 'serious' side to it and it was hella sexy and glamorous, but we can't deny that it's more fun and lively now and it might attract more viewers than, say, 6 years ago, which is what (imo) people really prefer, as much as I hate to admit it. And I think right from the beginning, people watch the show because of the entertainers, I also think people watch it because of the glamour of it all, not because they know the names of the girls, although I'm sure people would know the names of one or two of the models