Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Michael Bay did a great job with some of the early what is sexy commercials/christmas commercials, but they've gone down hill for me the last few years. Can they try something new maybe?

Is Ale not back-in-shape enough to be commercial ready?

Or she wants to spend time with her newborn son?

Love her or hate her, Ale is the biggest attention seeking model in all of Victoria's secret currently. I highly doubt she would have trouble making some time for the Victoria's Secret christmas commercial.

^You must not know Miranda Kerr. Best attention seeker in modeling history. She took the game to a whole other level. Didn't she resume work only a few weeks after having her son? Even Ale can't trump that. She makes Alessandra look like a beginner.

Haha didn't think about Miranda...and I don't know enough about her to have even stated that, I said what I did about Ale because that woman is like Heidi. Show up at any event she could possibly attend, make sure the paparazzi knows exactly what restaurant/beach/park she'll be at :laugh:. I mean people claim Miranda does that too, but for some reason I've felt that the media was genuinely more interested in Miranda and she didn't have to go out of her way to give the paparazzi a call, but hey who knows. All I've known is that Ale will do almost anything for attention.

Brace yourselves I'm about to give Adriana Lima a compliment. At least in that respect Adriana is wonderful. We might see 5 paparazzi candids of her being out and about in a given year. If we're freaking lucky.

^Well the media is NOW more genuinlly interesting to the media, because she has had countless years of calling the paps :laugh: I mean, THERE IS NO WAY, a girl can have MORE THAN 1 SET of paparazzi pictures coming out every. single. day. without calling them, and letting people know where you are. lolll Miranda is actaully worse than ale, at least with ale you get a few days break in between. With miranda, that girl never lets a pap get by her :laugh:

Yeah that's very well possible. Or maybe it has to do with Orlando? I feel like I see candids of Ale just about everyday too (I'm sure it's not daily though) but there's so many that it's hard to keep straight. The one thing I have to give Miranda is that at least candids of her are interesting (style wise). Ale always looks the damn same. :sleep:

Yeah that's very well possible. Or maybe it has to do with Orlando? I feel like I see candids of Ale just about everyday too (I'm sure it's not daily though) but there's so many that it's hard to keep straight. The one thing I have to give Miranda is that at least candids of her are interesting (style wise). Ale always looks the damn same. :sleep:

True I'm not complaining about that. I love Miranda's style, and I enjoying looking at it when theres new pics, it just bugs me because I know that shes calling the paps, so its like I know she kinda planed for it :laugh:

Ale's going to be in the commercial!!? :ddr:

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

Back to wonderland! :))) @NomadRJ @angelcandice @AngelAlessandra @VictoriasSecret Michael Bay!

Model Tally

Alessandra Ambrosio

Barbara Palvin

Lais Ribeiro

Lindsay Ellingson

Doutzen Kroes

Candice Swanepoel

Erin Heatherton

Behati Prinsloo

Missing any?

post-1004-0-1446080346-74318_thumb.png

Also I hope this commercial is going to be amazing. So far the set, and the props look beautiful, but nothing can top 2008. NOTHING. I am hoping this years commercial comes close :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4482WHCdJDw

I mean just wow, just the simplicity of it, so beautifully shot. Their best commercial of all time in my opinion ;)

lol

True I'm not complaining about that. I love Miranda's style, and I enjoying looking at it when theres new pics, it just bugs me because I know that shes calling the paps, so its like I know she kinda planed for it :laugh:

lol that's the thing. I can't hate her for it because her style is so amazing. If we saw photos of her like 3 times a month, that'd be more believeable and if she wasn't always dresssed up and smiling for the paps. It's not even entirely about the paps. It's about how her and her PR team want people to believe she's the most in demand, most influential, most famous model out there. Like who are they kidding. At least Ale isn't like that. And it also seems like she's doing some kind of interview every week to keep people talking, like she's afraid if not she won't be famous. The only different between her and Ale is she's more committed to it.

That said, does anyone think VS is gonna do to Ale what they did to Marisa? One minute u have the fantasy bra, and the next, you're out. I mean given the talk about an older model leaving soon

lol

lol that's the thing. I can't hate her for it because her style is so amazing. If we saw photos of her like 3 times a month, that'd be more believeable and if she wasn't always dresssed up and smiling for the paps. It's not even entirely about the paps. It's about how her and her PR team want people to believe she's the most in demand, most influential, most famous model out there. Like who are they kidding. At least Ale isn't like that. And it also seems like she's doing some kind of interview every week to keep people talking, like she's afraid if not she won't be famous. The only different between her and Ale is she's more committed to it.

That said, does anyone think VS is gonna do to Ale what they did to Marisa? One minute u have the fantasy bra, and the next, you're out. I mean given the talk about an older model leaving soon

i dont think so ... Ale is like such an icon in VS , Marisa was just an a American (well US) face that the brand needed in between lots foreign angels (almost all brazilian).. when Marisa used the FB was when appears the new angels Candice , Rosie , Chanel and Lindsay , that time Marisa dissapear in VS slowly.

Russell James@NomadRJ

This locations is BIG! I found @angelcandice! Has anyone seen @AngelAlessandra? @VictoriasSecret ??

post-3451-0-1446080352-84374_thumb.jpg

how is her body real? This is ridiculous.

Pretty sure her spine is gonna be fake pretty soon, so you'll be partially correct.

As for the commercial, I hate Bay and I am sick of his affiliation with VS but w/e, who knows how to capture the sexiness of women more than a director who has based his entire career out of hyper-sexualizing women and treating them as props (apart from his permanent hard-on for explosions)? I get you are selling underwear, but there are so many other directors who could do a much better job than him and not be a sleazy asshole.