Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I really don't think Vita got a contract. I honestly just think Ed pushed for her to have a spot. I asked this before, but I can't remember her working for VS since they filmed in December, and literally had 3 seconds of screen time in the special. :idk: VS has gotten more liberal with the term Angel too- they'll apply it to any group of girls. They were doing it during the VSFS. 

Edit: To add on, I'd have to assume that if they were planning on giving both her and Jo Angel contracts, this would have been tied into their inclusion of the swim special. If they signed around the same time, I can't imagine them not announcing Vita before the special aired. I could be wrong, but I'm not convinced. 

I think they use them both in the Swim Special and saw which one of them was best, Vita and Taylor shot a segment on the beach but it was never showed, I think they might have opted for that Sara/Jo segment and dropped the possibility of Vita becoming an angel.

Plus, unless I missed it, Vita's name was never shown unlike each and every other girl during interviews.

Anyways, I just watched the Swim Special and I have to say, last year's was better. This one seemed to have no storyline to follow, each segment seemed choppy at best and none of the girls was really highlighted properly (aside from Candice, for whom it's like the 3rd time, so if she hasn't happened yet, she never will).

Also, Martha, your friends suck. Be it Taylor or Nick Jonas. Like does he have a speech impediment or something?

3 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Plus, unless I missed it, Vita's name was never shown unlike each and every other girl during interviews.

Anyways, I just watched the Swim Special and I have to say, last year's was better. This one seemed to have no storyline to follow, each segment seemed choppy at best and none of the girls was really highlighted properly (aside from Candice, for whom it's like the 3rd time, so if she hasn't happened yet, she never will).

Also, Martha, your friends suck. Be it Taylor or Nick Jonas. Like does he have a speech impediment or something?

The VSFS seemed really choppy too, Ed needs to go and that whole team or something. I am getting so tired of Ed. The only good thing he made for VS in the last 2 tears was hiring some of the newest angels that I personally think that fit, while still hiring some unecessary blondes.

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

The VSFS seemed really choppy too, Ed needs to go and that whole team or something. I am getting so tired of Ed. The only good thing he made for VS in the last 2 tears was hiring some of the newest angels that I personally think that fit, while still hiring some unecessary blondes.

who are those unecessary blondes??  i agree tho ..... Mart.. cough Ro... cough and Ste.. cough.... 

8 hours ago, Siemgi said:

I think her name was shown for like half a second when she was with another girl. Maybe Martha?

I was watching the swim special and it just dawned on me on how broad Candice's shoulders are. Now that may seem stupid but I always thought her bodies a pear but I've never seen a pear with broad shoulders.. just saying lol.. 

47 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

I was watching the swim special and it just dawned on me on how broad Candice's shoulders are. Now that may seem stupid but I always thought her bodies a pear but I've never seen a pear with broad shoulders.. just saying lol.. 

Isn't that just an hourglass shape? 

No broad shoulders are just broad shoulders. An hourglass is when hip and bust are almost of equal size, with a narrow waist aka you need to have something up top to balance the bottom, which Candice does not.

Candice is a pear-shaped which is when a women's hip measurements are greater than their bust measurements.

Rki3gpn.gif

Kate Upton is Apple

Most of the VS models are Pear or Banana

And this is Hourglass

BF2vR1l.jpgsFUukcQ.jpg

8 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Now that Behati has one in the oven,

who will take her place in the hierarchy? 

The same girls that have been: Taylor, Elsa, Sara and Martha to some extent.

Sofia :heart: Would Elsa be a slight hourglass or is she a pear?

Lais is shooting with Bellemere tomorrow.