Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Body types are not like a cross breed of dog hence the tongue in cheek laugh and point at the bottom of my post. And a pear shape, as that seems to be what you're stuck on is where the bust measurement and the waist measurement are smaller then the hip measurement. That doesn't mean you can't have larger breasts. You can have a small upper torso and wear a bra that is 32C/D for instance and still be considered small up top comparatively when it comes to your hip measurement.

Racial aspects and interbreeding?? are a whole other topic, and have no relevance on this conversation as the terms pear/apple/banana/hourglass are descriptive terms predominantly used in fashion. When you start to look at body types on a health standpoint it's completely different, those being an ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph and those can in fact be "hybridized" as you have said, ie can you can share a combination of traits from each type.

Okay okay I get it. I'm wrong and was getting all caught up in your post and reading way too much into what I read on the internet. 

Candice fits the definition of a pear and she has broad shoulders that I just noticed now. 

4 hours ago, WongDong said:

VS releases some trailers and commercials on Instagram, but I can't find their HD versions on their site or youtube. 

the instagram version is all there is, you won't find them anywhere else

Just watched the show and i prefere last year's one over this year, it  looked so weird, all the performances like WTF! And the fact that they showed less than 2 minutes each photoshoot is so meh! 

Candice and Behati segment was by far the most formidable segment, they just stole the show with it, if it only lasted more... David is hands down the top VS photographer.

BTW cant bealieve they didnt do anything together, all 12 angels (not counting Vita) it was the moment to do it and they just lost THE opportunity.

Has anyone ever noticed that Lily may her fake followers? if you look at her likes(50k-70k) and comments(200-400) she gets about the same amount as Romee & Josephine who only have about 1.5 followers and Lily has 3.7 or so... Taylor Hill is almost at 3 million and and she gets about 150k-200k+ likes and 700-2k+ comments.. I believe lily are 100% fake... realistically she prob has 1.5 million..considering the numbers....