Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

18 minutes ago, VSLOVER8791 said:

Same goes for Lily with Behati, they have almost the same amount of followers... Lily 300k more followers and Behati gets double the amount of likes and comments. i don't understand why lily would buy her followers..

It's very possibly Lily paid for followers, a lot of celebrities do so which made IG delete a shit lot of accounts I think a couple of years ago and people lost millions of followers in some cases or a couple thousand. Alessandra has almost 6M followers but she averages 100K likes, compared to Elsa who has 2.3M but gets easily 70K likes or as you pointed Taylor Hill who has 2.9M but ges the same or more likes than Ale averages.

So it is very possible they both paid for followers in order to be more appealing for certain clients

I don't think Lily has fake followers, they just aren't active, everyday she gains more than Behati, and personally I don't see her doing that. Sara has 3.1m and has about 100k-150k range of likes in a decent picture while Taylor' pics(2.9m almost 3m) has cropped and filtered pictures that appeal much more to her followers, has 110k-200k. Same goes for the ''veterans'', they got famous with their accounts a long time ago and not every single follower is active today, for example the most liked pic in IG its from Kendall when she had 30mil, and now she has 50m and still hasn't surpassed that.

I continue to think Sara, Taylor, even Elsa and Jo  have a huge amount of likes compared to other models (jo is starting to grow tho) and a good average of likes comparing with their number of followers.

The Kartashians were actually among the celebrities that lost the most followers when IG deleted fake/inactive accounts tho :ninja: 

And you have to consider Lily and Alessandra are both very active, Alessandra has 3624 pictures and idk when did Lily create her IG but she's really active so she should be doing better in terms of likes because it means she is more featured in IG search and recommendations and etc.. I do believe there is a chance Lily paid for it, because these days some companies care too much about it and Lily has been trying really hard to expand her career so it would make sense.

Not saying it's right or wrong if she did so, but it seems very possible to me. She wouldn't be the first nor the last to do so :idk: 

I think gotportugal has a point. Plus Taylor has increased her following in 2 M in what? A year? meaning most of her followers started following her recently, therefore she may have less umactive followers, plus her pictures are more "appealing". 

Almost every famous person has fake followers because fake accounts follow other people other than the ones who bought likes in order to pass as real.

Tbh I would not be at all surprised if Lily has some fake followers or she or her people bought some. Like Clauds said, she's been trying really hard to expand her career and companies like seeing large social media followers. She strikes me as someone who is pretty concerned with her image/social media image. Also, if you look at any of her pictures there is a ton of spam comments on them, more than on other girls'. I read somewhere else that's usually a sign of fake/bought followers. And again like Clauds said, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that it wouldn't surprise me if it were the case.

Of course it does make sense that Lily has more inactive followers than girls like Taylor, Sara, Elsa, etc. who are gaining more and more recognition whereas I don't think there's a ton of room left for that left when it comes to Lily. This could also contribute to the lower follower count/likes per photo ratio. 

Candice is starting to get into the get paid more money but work less territory. Which is good for her she's worked hard for VS. Now she can enjoy the huge pay day but do half the work while the new girls work way more for less. Candice was there once upon a time. When you think of Taylor, Elsa and Sara who has the ability to be their next it girl. All 3 are in the running. I would say Elsa but sadly she's the same age as Candice and Behati which can factor. I think Taylor is that next girl.

2 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Candice is starting to get into the get paid more money but work less territory. Which is good for her she's worked hard for VS. Now she can enjoy the huge pay day but do half the work while the new girls work way more for less. Candice was there once upon a time. When you think of Taylor, Elsa and Sara who has the ability to be their next it girl. All 3 are in the running. I would say Elsa but sadly she's the same age as Candice and Behati which can factor. I think Taylor is that next girl.

I agree with those three having the ability to become huge in VS. Though like you mentioned Elsa is "relatively old", so they need to hurry with giving her big stuff, especially in the fashion show.

21 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I didn't even realize Greg K was shooting, oops! So third overall, second with David. Has anyone else shot with Greg?

I'm right in the middle of compiling a list, I'll edit it in here in a minute! So far, David, Greg and Guy have shot this month. 

ph: Guy Aroch

- Romee

- Josephine

- Lais

- Kelly G.

- Ming Xi

- Martha

ph: Greg Kadel

- Jasmine

- Lais

- Elsa

- Romee

- Sara

- Taylor

ph: David Bellemere

- Lily

- Martha

- Lais 

- Taylor

- Elsa

20 hours ago, DeadlyRebel said:

I agree with those three having the ability to become huge in VS. Though like you mentioned Elsa is "relatively old", so they need to hurry with giving her big stuff, especially in the fashion show.

Agree! The best way they could do it is by giving her the Fantasy Bra or the opening of the show. Or both at the same time.