Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Jo is with Bellemere today. I'm not sure who Kelly and Dany are shooting with, but I'm guessing it was the same photographer that Jas and Jo had yesterday? 

I think Taylor will get the swim cover. Elsa and Jo both already got one this year, and Taylor is their star girl right now. 

ph: David Bellemere

- Lily

- Martha

- Lais 

- Taylor

- Elsa

- Jo

ph: ??? (might be two seperate shoots) 

- Jasmine 

- Jo

- Kelly Gale

- Dany Braga 

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Updated Instagram Followers (as per request)

Sara Sampaio - 3.160,813
Taylor Hill - 3,000,308
Elsa Hosk - 2,349,136
Josephine Skriver - 1,682,945
Martha Hunt - 1,663,931
Stella Maxwell - 1,536,627
Romee Strijd - 1,524,342
Jasmine Tookes - 952,008
Lais Ribeiro - 734,308

I think Taylor hill is buying followers as well, she's now at 3.012.000 she just gained 12k in hours without posting any picture or without any other push. 

4 minutes ago, star2011 said:

I think Taylor hill is buying followers as well, she's now at 3.012.000 she just gained 12k in hours without posting any picture or without any other push. 

VS posted a picture of her this morning, and the girls will typically gain 2000-5000 just from that. 

Here are Taylor, Elsa, Sara & Lily's  status on which accounts are fake or "dead" accounts (dead accounts are people who make accounts but no longer use them, or they use them and just don't talk with them )

Lily

3.046.288 real
    664.172 fake/dead

Most suspicious followers

------------------

Sara

2.586.258 real
575.426 fake/dead

Followers

------------------

Taylor

2.621.265 real
    391.683 fake/dead

------------------

Elsa

1.943.169 real
      406.491 fake/dead

You guys are pushing so hard to find reasons to dislike these models, or at the very least complain about them.

Their ratios are basically exactly where they need to be. IE. it's so unlikely they're paying for followers it's not even funny...

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Here are Taylor, Elsa, Sara & Lily's  status on which accounts are fake or "dead" accounts (dead accounts are people who make accounts but no longer use them, or they use them and just don't talk with them )

Lily

3.046.288 real
    664.172 fake/dead

------------------

Sara

• 2.586.258 real
    575.426 fake/dead
  • Followers

------------------

Taylor

2.621.265 real
    391.683 fake/dead

------------------

Elsa

You guys are pushing so hard to find reasons to dislike these models, or at the very least complain about them.

Their ratios are basically exactly where they need to be. IE. it's so unlikely they're paying for followers it's not even funny...

It absolutely makes no sense of them to buy followers when they are ALL being the most pushed by VS. People can never imagine that the 3.5 or 3.6m that follow Lily are all activ when she posts plus people don't always like what they see, that's just that, 

Taylor has been having huge growth since her first VSFS. She's just popular, end of. She appeals so well to instagram's main demographic, it makes sense that she's growing so fast. Cute, bubbly girl with a hot body that posts pictures of her 'adorable' relationship and puppy? Instant #goals.  And like someone said when this was first brought up, everyone is going to have fake followers. Spam accounts follow everyone. I get a 5 or 6 of spam accounts requesting to follow me every month, and I'm an absolute nobody with no instagram presence. Compare that to Taylor and Lily- they're going to have multiple spam accounts following them daily. 

It also makes sense that Elsa, Sara and Lily have more 'dead' accounts following them, because they've been in the spotlight longer and building up their followers for a longer amount of time. 

1 minute ago, brunoexclusive said:

^Exactly! And the longer you have instagram the more "dead" and fake followers you'll have, and that kind of explains why Lily has sone more.

and she's been popular for a longer time.

+

this makes me realise that the new angels will become so much popular than at least Lily and Bee, in their first year of angels, Sara&Tay have pratically a 0.6m distance that gets shorter everyday.

Taylor is VS's new star girl. She'll be their "new Candice" if she stays on this path. She's already the most popular of the new Angels(apart from Sara, but as mentioned, that gap is quickly closing), and she's catching up to some of the vets. 

The one that I'm absolutely sure is buying followers is Vita. I remember when instagram deleted fake followers last year, her follower number more than halved(from somewhere around 140k to 70k) but the very next day, she magically gained back all the lost followers:D

plus, this just isn't normal.

2yyytdf.jpg