Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

If Candice can really get the bra this year, they might very well make two FBs for both Behati and Candice. That way VS could really milk this situation. And I'm sure Behati can get in shape for the show if she wants to, even if she isn't that crazy with the gym.

I think Candice will walk. Adriana had a even shorter time (or equally short) and still did it, and I'm sure her body structure+metabolism helps Candy a little bit more. 

Anyway, I'm very happy and excited for her and Bee! Hope they enjoy this time of their lifes!

42 minutes ago, Syria said:

If Candice can really get the bra this year, they might very well make two FBs for both Behati and Candice. That way VS could really milk this situation. And I'm sure Behati can get in shape for the show if she wants to, even if she isn't that crazy with the gym.

I know, I was more going with the angle that Behati will not want to get in shape for show, just my "hunch".

If Candy is not getting fb, Elsa is getting it 100000000 percent, without a doubt. Adriana and Ale don't have a chance and I think this will be their last show, it is a shame VS didn't left double fb bra for a year they are gone. Lilly just "bought" herself little time with VS, they are using her more because Candy and Behati are pregnant, but she is a goner after show too, in my opinion.

Congrats to Candice! It was just dead obvious she was pregnant, it's sweet she and Bee will have babies together. @Prettyphile didn't I tell you 2016 could be the a veteran free show? :rofl: No we know why VS threw Dri & Ale a shit lot of money to make them stay

Adriana or Elsa for Fantasy Bra, I'd love Lais to get it too but ain't happening.

I really really hope they don't make it to the show and Lily gets kicked out before the show too. It would be just so refreshing to have a show without the vets and it would also allow VS to put good focus on saying buh-bye to Dri&Ale and also put the spotlight on the new girls too, it's a win for everyone.

I like Bee and Candice, but they've done nine shows each, I'm ready for a break.

It was always weird to me, when you look at actresses, singers etc, lots of them are childfree, and lots of them have their first kid when they are 30+, but models body is their career and many many of them have kids in mid twenties. Has anyone got explanation for that, It never made sense to me, especially because models have short lived careers and many are complaining that having child destroyed/slowed down their careers. You would think that models would be the first one to wait until 30 or 30+ to have a child.

1 minute ago, bellazonelurker said:

It was always weird to me, when you look at actresses, singers etc, lots of them are childfree, and lots of them have their first kid when they are 30+, but models body is their career and many many of them have kids in mid twenties. Has anyone got explanation for that, It never made sense to me, especially because models have short lived careers and many are complaining that having child destroyed/slowed down their careers. You would think that models would be the first one to wait until 30 or 30+ to have a child.

Well I think it's because models careers take off when they are super young, a lot younger than when actress's careers usually take off. Actors, singers, etc. also are constantly breaking up and makeing up and they are always off set for months, here and there, etc. While I think models are able to get more downtime after their career peaks.