Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I have a feeling it's gonna be the other way around. I'm guessing Behati is gonna be in the show, not so sure about Candice. Looks like she a bit behind Bee in the pregnancy stages so she will need more time to get back into shape and it seems to me that Candy is slowly focusing more and more on her family rather her career, so I won't be surprised if she decided to skip the show this year and enjoy the baby bliss in Brazil or wherever :)

Either way, I would love to see both of them in the show, they would be missed. I'm excited to see how they're gonna manage the girls this year now. The new girls got "lucky", the need to shine right now, it's their time. So Bee and Candy are out of the holiday commercial, let's hope Ale and Adri too so we'll have all the new girls + Lily (which I don't mind at all).

Wooohooo congratulation to Candy :heart:

My prediction for the FB : Lais or Elsa. If they give it to Alessandra for me it will look like a departure gift. And it's clear that Lily's staying because Bee&Candy are pregnant, unless 2015 might have been her last year.

Now I'm excited to see the show only focused on the new angel. As much as I love Behati & Candice, I hope they will not walk so there will be "only" 12 angels (and if one could leave ahead of the show it would be even better)

43 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

So Bee and Candy are out of the holiday commercial, let's hope Ale and Adri too so we'll have all the new girls + Lily (which I don't mind at all).

I feel it would be weird to have only the new ones + Lily. I feel she would be out of place

4 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Wooohooo congratulation to Candy :heart:

My prediction for the FB : Lais or Elsa. If they give it to Alessandra for me it will look like a departure gift. And it's clear that Lily's staying because Bee&Candy are pregnant, unless 2015 might have been her last year.

Now I'm excited to see the show only focused on the new angel. As much as I love Behati & Candice, I hope they will not walk so there will be "only" 12 angels (and if one could leave ahead of the show it would be even better)

Lais won't get the fb.. As much as I would love that, VS doesn't give her the attention needed... But i still hope..Elsa is a sure bet, and she is totally on game for that.

Lily is staying, she would have left with Jac and Kat? 

A break from Bee and Ale would feel so good and right, then they could focus on the new angels with the VSFS Segments a less choppy and more organized

8 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

I feel it would be weird to have only the new ones + Lily. I feel she would be out of place

They will rpobably have Ale and Adri again... plus imagine the VSFS...Even more out of place

Just now, gotportugal said:

Lais won't get the fb.. As much as I would love that, VS doesn't give her the attention needed... But i still hope..Elsa is a sure bet, and she is totally on game for that.

Lily is staying, she would have left with Jac and Kat? 

I know, and it's unfortunate...

Lily didn't sign a one year contract in february like the other girls. It has been told that she signed in June or something, don't know about the length.

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

They will rpobably have Ale and Adri again... plus imagine the VSFS...Even more out of place

Kinda different for the VSFS I guess. Full of other girls during the walk and for the segments if they put the vets together it will not feel like really weird

9 hours ago, bellazonelurker said:

Is there any VS angel(past and present) who is chlidfree, except from new angels? It seems to me that they always get pregnant at 27/28 years old?

Tyra never got pregnant. Rosie, Lindsay, Chanel, Jac, Kate, Karlie, Erin, Izabel, Selita;...

I feel like anyone who gets a fantasy bra there's a level of hype and popularity there that Elsa just doesn't have. I still think Behati will get it cause I mean...if she isn't Ale will. I can't see them giving a fantasy bra to a new angel that's not even that known or popular yet. 

5 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be the other way around. I'm guessing Behati is gonna be in the show, not so sure about Candice. Looks like she a bit behind Bee in the pregnancy stages so she will need more time to get back into shape and it seems to me that Candy is slowly focusing more and more on her family rather her career, so I won't be surprised if she decided to skip the show this year and enjoy the baby bliss in Brazil or wherever :)

Either way, I would love to see both of them in the show, they would be missed. I'm excited to see how they're gonna manage the girls this year now. The new girls got "lucky", the need to shine right now, it's their time. So Bee and Candy are out of the holiday commercial, let's hope Ale and Adri too so we'll have all the new girls + Lily (which I don't mind at all).

To me it is the opposite. Behati is the one who said that she and Adam want as much kids at possible, that they will have minimum 4, and that they want 10. If she isn't lying, that means that she is the one who is going to be focusing more on family, because she has to be pregnant few more times. But knowing VS and standards they expect from Bee(which are minimum, let's be real) they will put her on the runway even if she looks like Jabba the Hutt. Candice will have to work 2x harder, because fans will expect perfect body from her, but she can do it. I am sure that Candy is walking, and Behati is not walking only if she doesn't want to, and wants to pause career to have more kids, which is highly likely. 

If Adri and Ale aren't in the holiday commercial, Lily shouldn't be either. She has a mature look that would look really out of place if there weren't other vets there. There's a reason she's only paired with Behati/Candice/Martha for the most part.

They really should have given the FB to Behati last year and saved it for Lily this year. It would have been a nice sendoff, although I would not be surprised at all if they re-signed Lily for another year. Unless she gets pregnant at the end of the year which I suspect may happen. 

Since the pregnancy topic is heavily in talks... Which of the new angels do you think will get pregnant first? Lais might have her second baby and if things are there with Elsa?

in like 5 years if Sara stays with Oliver..Jo with Alex..Jasmine seems likely too tho

41 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Since the pregnancy topic is heavily in talks... Which of the new angels do you think will get pregnant first? Lais might have her second baby and if things are there with Elsa?

in like 5 years if Sara stays with Oliver..Jo with Alex..Jasmine seems likely too tho

Taylor. 

17 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

and an account ran by ''Candice's team'' also confirmed it.

Well Candice has just uploaded a picture saying something in Portuguese I believe and underneath she writes "#Babybump: so she herself has officially confirmed it. 

Anyways, now that she herself has confirmed it, Congrats once again Candice!