Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Taylor is looking lovely. :heart: she looks like Sara's little sister.  She looks very sultry, classic & innocent at the same time just how Miranda and Heidi. I really like her lip so lucious.  She really starting to grow on me.  I didn't like her at first.  But she is sure is proving me wrong.  

21 hours ago, Clauds said:

It is because if by some chance either Bee or Candice have a shitty pregnancy or a shitty time losing the weight because you know they are humans and nothing else, Ed already set the bar very high by pretty much confirming they'll walk a show bound to happen in eight/nine months. People already lost their shit when Candice missed the commercial last year when she was never confirmed in the first place. Now imagine the rage if Candice misses the show because what a bitch she just pushed baby out of her vagina and did not get to the gym right away! Ed had confirmed her already!!!! WHAT IS THIISS! THE BLASPHEMY!!

Look at the comments already, the poor women haven't had their babies and people are like YAASSS THEY WILL LOOK LIKE GOD AT THE SHOW YASS YASS SLAAY! That's putting a lot of pressure on them months ahead. Not everyone is a psycho like Adriana who pushes babies out and then heads to the gym because she loves it (and I do love her for it btw) and it's not okay for Ed to jump the gun like this and create expectations that are not up to him to be met. It's little things like this that are just so very fucked up with society.

Adriana took half a year to come back from her first pregnancy.

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Jo is shooting with Will Davidson i think

She might be with Bellemere. Danielle and Talia have been on his crew lately. (And I think Elsa might have been with him yesterday.)

And yes, press day tomorrow is Jo and Sara. They'll probably do press after they announce the list at noon. 

I think that Behati is officialy out from the next VSFS because she was a little fat when she started to walk, and she did crazy diets that she can't do it now with the baby. BTW i never saw she working out or in the gym

3d7e15835bf9371e2d4154df5ef0cf3c.jpg 11wc1m0.png behati-prinsloo-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2010_large.jpg