Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sexiest Style Risk-Taker: Kylie Jenner

:rofl:

Sexiest Bikini Babe: Hailey Baldwin   NEED NOT APPLY!

Sexiest U.S City: Nashville  wtf.... Lily stop paying for shit.   Nashvegas is angry strippers, horrible bars (except the Gold Rush), lots of gangs and crime.... Oxycodones (the redneck mating call) + Hipster Rednecks and Country Stars... Not a god damn thing sexy about that town.

Wait I take that back Nashvegas not being sexy because I know the two of you lurk on this forum

Lisa/Cassie... You're sexy as f*ck and living in Nashvegas, thus the choice is now conceivable... except you're angry ex-strippers... so my point still stands about Nashvegas, sorry ladies :heart::heart::heart: I owe you some Jager. :buddies:

Just now, diamondtw said:

She's making a break from music till 2017 so she won't give us the honor of her presence :rofl:

Never doubt Swiftys ability to be able to pull a new never recorded song out her ass just so she can perform it at the show - all  the while announcing it as the first single to be released from her new album debuting in 2017.

All it takes is a new boyfriend/breakup or a ex bestie to break her heart.. and BAM you have a new hit and 800 million views on youtube... all the while VS gets to scream FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the comment section.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, lovelyvs said:

So, Adriana is giving out What Is Sexy awards today. She's on VS' snapchat. 

VS Executive (to Sara & Jo)

Sooo... good job on the what is Sexy List guys, but here's the thing.....

Adriana INC. :rofl:

B9B3LTs.gif

Sorry Jo & Sara

24 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Never doubt Swiftys ability to be able to pull a new never recorded song out her ass just so she can perform it at the show - all  the while announcing it as the first single to be released from her new album debuting in 2017.

All it takes is a new boyfriend/breakup or a ex bestie to break her heart.. and BAM you have a new hit and 800 million views on youtube... all the while VS gets to scream FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the comment section.

I'm on the floor :rofl::rofl: