Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

VS have posted the two commercials for Very Sexy. The 16 second one and extended one. Their youtube has written Sara is in both when she isn't and didn't Taylor credit in one. So to clarify these ad's feature Taylor, Josephine, Lais and Behati.

Noticed that too, they tagged Sara instead of Taylor.

Damn those interns:banghead:

22 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Wait daniela braga or lopez? YAY for Lopez, meh for Braga

Dani Braga is the one shooting with Stella and she's the one shooting a lot lately. I think Pretty was referring to Dani Lopez tho.

I like Devon and Rachel for Pink, I think they fit well together and the fact that they are best friends helps. As for Rachel becoming an Angel in a few years... that's another story. And I hope they move Daniela Lopez to mainline soon, she's too good to be doing Pink stuff.

50 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

What is Dani Lopez height?  She needs to be at the vsfs this year. 

Yes, she needs! 

What boot are u guys talking about? I never like Rachel for spoke because there are girls better than her. 

Daniela Braga was signed for sure, she's even pimping the new Very Sexy line that she has literally nothing to do with. Like at all. I'm expecting an announce her for her soon, probably Kelly too. Poor Vita, seems like she was all hyped for nothing, she hasn't shot for VS in months now.

And I actually like Rachel and Devon for PINK, Rachel is just perfect for PINK and I love her work for them, however she needs to never transition into mainline because just nope. Devon is everything, I actually wish VS would use her for lingerie/swim, I absolutely love her and she has a different look from their girls. DLO needs to move into mainline too tho, but knowing VS it won't happen, they just don't sign girls BZ cheers for :rofl: 

If Daniela is doing promotion then yep she's been signed. That's why I knew all the girls like Lais, Sara, Taylor, Kate and Romee were signed last year because they were promoting the Swim Special last year and weren't even in it.