Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

54 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

So, guys! Who do you want to see in the show this year? Aside from Angels. I always love seeing new faces, or who people would want back for the show. 

Not just who- but what. I would love a smaller cast this year, even cutting it down to 35-40 girls would be refreshing. Different distribution of the outfits- Angels get 3(that would chew up 42 outfits right off the bat so that's not going to happen :rofl:), newcomers get one, and back to no crossover from Pink to Mainline. I can't think of any performers that I would like to see yet, and no one this year has really stood out and someone that VS would be eyeing but some pure speculation would be Shawn Mendes for Pink, and DNCE maybe? :idk:

Newcomers I would love to see back: Bridget Malcolm, Leomie Anderson, Flavia Lucini. On the fence about Vita, tbh. All the rest can go, even Gigi. 

Regulars(ish) that need to go: Barbara Fihalo, #BodybyIza, JacJab, Constance, Maud, Yumi. Also wouldn't be too upset if Lily D, Magda, Gracie, Sharam or Shanina didn't make it back. :ninja: Just clean house. 

Newcomers I'd like to see: Alexandria Morgan, Neelam Gill (Pink), Londone Myers, Lini Kennedy,  Niamh Adkins, Jess Lee Buchanan, Yara Khidman There are more I can't think of right now. 

Bring back Kelly, Imaan, and Blanca, pls. 

17 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

I'd love to see Anna Ewers walk. I'd also love to see Imaan Hammam back, it was such a pitty she didn't walk last year. In the last show I thought Leomie Anderson was so refreshing so it would be nice too see her again aswell.

+ 1

Also regulars like Constance, Ming, Barbara Fialho, Shanina, I adored Sharam Diniz in 2012, didn't really liked her last year but would still love to see her back.

Would love to see Gigi back, she did a great job last year. And as girls who worked with VS but never worked : Hannah Ferguson, Brooke Perry, Camila Morrone,

I guess I would be too optimist to see Jac come back as a non-angel ?

If they really did sign two more girls then I seriously hope it's the last year for Adri, Ale and Lily. Any predictions as to when they'd announce that? 

I'd love to see a smaller cast too, last year was ridiculous. But I don't see VS cutting it down that much, if at all. I hope both Jac and Kate walk, that Imaan and Blanca are back and as far as models that haven't walked before: Niamh Adkins (I'm shocked she hasn't worked with VS at all, unless I forgot and she has), Hannah Ferguson and Roosmarijn de Kok.

I'm sure both Gigi and Kendall will be back as well.