Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

This is Jo's first big event as an angel so she's probably nervous. Her and Sara were awesome in the swim special together so it's probably just nerves that's making this interview thing seem a bit awkward.

I guess VS is getting Lily out.  And getting Lily twins Kelly to replace her.  I don't mind Kelly becoming an angel she actually brings diversity to the group. I do mind Dani Braga getting a contract.  I just don't get her appeal.  But really they need to drop some of their girls,  all the vets can go. Martha,  Stella,  Elsa,  Jasmine can go to.  Perfect line up would be Josephine, Sara, Taylor,  Vita,  Lais, Romee and Kelly.  7 girls is the perfect amount of girls with contracts.  Dani Lopez can be the pink girl.  

The vets wont go

Adri and Ale are going to stay until both parties want to break up bc for adri and ale, its just VSFS and what 5 days a year of press? 

If Dani&Kelly are coming to the group they'll have to cut people off.

Stella and Martha could leave, Romee seems pretty useless too. Lais is probably leaving in the next 2 years. Lily is improving but its not enough, she is also leaving soon probably.

Hipotetically, we would have:

Ale Adri Candice Bee

Sara Jo Tay Elsa Jas Kelly Dani

But if they get signed i believe they might get fired if they didnt work out..

Seriously, rn, I only care about the reactions ppl are going to have on IG(specially Vita Fans), if they do get announced and contracted.. :rofl:

Thanks @PinkCouture for the video !

I really taught the interview would have been worst than that by the comment you guys said. But let's be real AOL it's such a boring thing. The audience don't laugh, that host is awful. Josephine & Sara are great friends as we can see on the Swim Special or even on Instagram so it was only nerves, especially for Jo. Sara was really confident and flawless, it's the first time I see her in motion and she's pretty good at it ! + she looked amazing dressed like that :heart:

I thought we'd have a look at our Angels' social media stats again:

Adriana Lima - 7.012.316

Alessandra Ambrosio - 5.990.144

Behati Prinsloo - 3.480.562

Candice Swanepoel - 8.412.556

Lily Aldridge - 3.740.750

Elsa Hosk - 2.363.858

Jasmine Tookes - 968.511

Lais Ribeiro - 742.836

Martha Hunt - 1.675.058

Romee Strijd - 1.550752

Sara Sampaio - 3.205.437

Stella Maxwell - 1.547.792

Taylor Hill - 3.094.168

Rachel Hilbert - 358.510

Devon Windsor - 460.421

Kelly Gale - 409.574

Vita Sidorkina - 600.234

Daniela Lopez Osorio - 252.183

via Iconosquare.com 26/3/16

On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 2:36 PM, DanniCullen said:

So, guys! Who do you want to see in the show this year? Aside from Angels. I always love seeing new faces, or who people would want back for the show. 

I wanna again Jac, Vita,  Bregje, Kelly, Shanina, Gracie, Joan Small

Newbies Daniela Lopez,  Solveig, Yara Khimidan,  Robin Holzken, brittni tucker