Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, CanLVS said:

^ The event isn't happening today anymore, they never said what day it will happen either.

Yes it is? Sara and Jo are both on their snaps getting ready for it, and the event is listed on the AOL site.  

Unless it just got cancelled? Jo deleted her Instagram post of it. 

I'm not a fan of Sara's commercial. I prefer when she shows her personality vs trying too hard to be sexy.

In the store Martha is featured in a Citrus fragrance seasonal campaign. I have yet to see it pop up anywhere else. Poor girl.

Sad about Belgium :(

9 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

In the store Martha is featured in a Citrus fragrance seasonal campaign. I have yet to see it pop up anywhere else. Poor girl.

It might be a blessing in disguise b/c the fragrance smells vile :yucky: It makes a great alternative to pepper spray though :thumbs_up: 

17 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Another AOL stream is happening, i dont think they cancelled VS' bc of the Belgium attacks..

AOL might not have decided to cancel the stream. It might have been VS' decision. 

Or it could be totally unrelated to the attacks, honestly. VS was still posting lingerie pics on instagram after it happened(although maybe their social media intern hadn't checked the news yet). Maybe they didn't have the voting counted in time or something. It wouldn't surprise me that VS messed up on something critical like that. 

VS have posted the two commercials for Very Sexy. The 16 second one and extended one. Their youtube has written Sara is in both when she isn't and didn't Taylor credit in one. So to clarify these ad's feature Taylor, Josephine, Lais and Behati.