Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On April 3, 2016 at 10:40 AM, gotportugal said:

Jac got engaged! 

Are they doing the Tshirt Bra promo this year? If they are, It's hard to imagine Bee doing it..

Last year Bee and Elsa had the campaign. Bee again this year, and maybe Taylor. 

image.png

Bye Bye Adri! 

Kelly shot lingerie the other day, and it didn't look like VS so looks like she didn't actually get that contract. 

I think they flipped that picture of Bee, and that's why it looks so off. Her smile is usually "higher" on the other side of her face. 

It's possible VS just let her out of her swim contract, but I doubt it. She's their biggest name, and I can't see them wanting to share her. Her contract was probably up and she choose not to re-sign. :idk: She barely worked for them in the past year as it was- show, holiday and that Super Bowl ad. 

She just did the what is sexy list so she worked with them only a week ago. Her and Ale ain't doing swim anymore. Guaranteed next time they both work will be the holiday commercial and then the show. That's it.

Didn't Adriana just do a lot of promo and hand out the What is Sexy awards a couple of weeks ago? I highly doubt they'd have her that involved in it all if she wasn't with the brand anymore. Swim probably isn't part of her contract anymore, which also explains why she wasn't involved in the special this year. 

Adriana wasn't/isn't doing much for VS because it simply wasn't/isn't worth her time to constantly have to leave Miami and her kids, you can quote me on that, and that's from a source close to Adriana. 

Adriana has gotten all she wanted out of VS  -  same with the majority of Vets who were MIA from last years show.  VS offers them NOTHING anymore, and for Adriana the only things that seems to interest her are  walking the shows, and maybe the occasional commercial (like Superbowl)... Other then that, what's she gaining from traveling back and forth to New York to shoot other then frequent flyer miles? Adriana's getting the paycheck and isn't required to do the work, good for her.

.. Same thing goes for Alessandra who's priority is Brazil (family/work) and LA/Kids (family/work)

I totally blanked about the What is Sexy list. :rofl: Still think it's super odd they they had Sara and Jo present it, but then give Adriana the biggest press for it. It's like they want their new girls to fail. 

It would be nice if they didn't do the holiday commercial imo. Candice and Bee are already out for it, and I think it would serve them well to have a "New Angels" only commercial. It would help with the oversaturation of girls, and be a good way to promote the newer girls. But I'm sure that won't happen. 

Edit: Yeah, when I was saying Adriana barely worked for them, I meant it was probably her choice and would support the idea that she would choose not to resign because she clearly doesn't have much interest in VS anymore.