Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

20 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Why? :rofl: I'm a good company when it comes to have fun, but if there are people who don't consider me or that I find stupid, then I'm glad to be ignored :rofl: 

lol, You're supposed to be one with the crowd when you party.   It's not the place to 'be yourself'.\

If you're being ignored, you're doing it wrong... 

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

lol, You're supposed to be one with the crowd when you party.   It's not the place to 'be yourself'.\

If you're being ignored, you're doing it wrong... 

It wasn't my wedding/party, so I don't see why I should have been the one with a crowd around me :rofl:

I only asked for a bit of consideration since it was my cousin's wedding (family) but I can't expect nothing from them since they hate me since I was born.

When I'm the party girl, I can assure you I have plenty of people around me and I make sure I consider EVERY ONE of them :rofl: 

24 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

It wasn't my wedding/party, so I don't see why I should have been the one with a crowd around me :rofl:

I only asked for a bit of consideration since it was my cousin's wedding (family) but I can't expect nothing from them since they hate me since I was born.

When I'm the party girl, I can assure you I have plenty of people around me and I make sure I consider EVERY ONE of them :rofl: 

The world however, doesn't revolve around your needs and wants.  I have to admit that I usually don't find most of the people that I meet in parties compelling.  I would prefer to spend time with the people that get along with me best.

Are you sure that they hate you since you were born? Sounds a bit far fetched.  Were you born with a curse?

12 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The world however, doesn't revolve around your needs and wants.  I have to admit that I usually don't find most of the people that I meet in parties compelling.  I would prefer to spend time with the people that get along with me best.

Are you sure that they hate you since you were born? Sounds a bit far fetched.  Were you born with a curse?

Well thanks, I know that. :rofl: and this is what I do too, but I'm shy by nature so I find it difficult to start to talk to people I don't know but knowing that my cousin hate me, they always do everything in their power to let me be alone because everytime I try to talk to someone, you see them appear from nowhere and take them away from me.

And yes, I'm sure of it, they hate me and my parents for many reasons.

Tho, I don't really care at all about it. I know myself and I know that if I'm with the right people, I'm a very good company. :smile:

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Well thanks, I know that. :rofl: and this is what I do too, but I'm shy by nature so I find it difficult to start to talk to people I don't know but knowing that my cousin hate me, they always do everything in their power to let me be alone because everytime I try to talk to someone, you see them appear from nowhere and take them away from me.

And yes, I'm sure of it, they hate me and my parents for many reasons.

Tho, I don't really care at all about it. I know myself and I know that if I'm with the right people, I'm a very good company. :smile:

I have dealt with this before, and with mixed success.

I would just live and let live, and then act benevolently in a such of a way that they will feel the need to impart gratitude in return.  I feel that grudges are the stage of the petty and short-sighted.  Life is so fleeting.