Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^And I adore all those actresses, but none of them play 5 different characters against  each other in the same scene, acting against tennis ball markers. :rofl: Also I have to cheer for the Canadian girl. :p 

The press has arrived, and Tat just arrived aswell, she's in red!

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

^And I adore all those actresses, but none of them play 5 different characters against  each other in the same scene, acting against tennis ball markers. :rofl: Also I have to cheer for the Canadian girl. :p 

Whatchu thinking so far? My picks are Emilia, Sarah Paulson and Sophie Turner, and Pryanka!

6 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Whatchu thinking so far? My picks are Emilia, Sarah Paulson and Sophie Turner, and Pryanka!

I'm still at work for another 15 minutes so I haven't seen anyone but Sophie, since my friend sent me a picture of her. She looks amazing. I can't wait to see the rest. 

48 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Hurry up!!

I'm dying for Sophie's look! I adore Constance Wu's and Abigail Spencer's looks, and Kerry Washington looks so beautiful. Her hair. :wub: 

I was was really hoping Black-ish would win some awards, but I'm pleased Amy Schumer didn't win anything. :ninja: Can't believe how many awards The People VS OJ is winning. 

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm dying for Sophie's look! I adore Constance Wu's and Abigail Spencer's looks, and Kerry Washington looks so beautiful. Her hair. :wub: 

I was was really hoping Black-ish would win some awards, but I'm pleased Amy Schumer didn't win anything. :ninja: Can't believe how many awards The People VS OJ is winning. 

There are too many dissapointing suprises... Maggie Smith for starters..

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Way to go Tatiana!!! :ddr:Very proud & honored to have worked w/ such an amazing & down-to-earth, now Emmy winning, actress :heart:

WHAT THE ACTUAL F####?!?!?! :o

And YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS FINALLY! :chicken::chicken:

Even though this doesn't make up the fact that they didn't nominate Eva Green.