10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

What do you guys think of this?

So many warning signs/clues from her social media over the years

lol at this comment:

"he was my friend years before he was my boyfriend"

no shame!  :rofl:

alex morgan.png

"She is a woman so she should be more affectionate towards him..." :banghead:

Ane he should move his tail with happiness and lick her face.

Sad she did not even realize how sexist the comment is towards her and her boyfriend.

Everything doesn't need to be made into a race thing. 

BREAKING NEWS: White man 'targeting Republicans' shoots five including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise with a RIFLE at an early morning congressional baseball practice in DC suburb.

Five people including the House Majority Whip Steve Scalise were shot at a GOP baseball practice on Wednesday morning.

Scalise was shot in the hip by the gunman who fired between 50 and 100 rounds from his rifle before being brought down by Capitol Police.  

The shooter asked the group if they were Republicans or Democrats before opening fire from the third base dugout as the men practiced batting.  

Two members of Scalise's security detail were also shot and an unnamed congressional staffer was shot in the leg. 

The shooting took place at around 6.30am at a practice field in Alexandria, Virginia.

The politicians were practicing for a charity match which is due to take place on Thursday at Nationals Park. 

:sad:  I feel for all those involved, and I hope everyone recovers and that no one was killed. (no word on if people were killed or just injured atm).

:sad: This is just devastating and depressing. I cannot imagine being one of those trapped inside. Rest In Peace!

Heart-breaking footage captures the screams of trapped children calling desperately for help as fire engulfs their London tower block

• Videos shared on social media show flames engulfing the Grenfell tower block
  • Six have been confirmed dead with dozens missing as the fire continues
  • The screams of children trapped in the fire can be heard in harrowing videos 

The blaze engulfed the 27-storey Grenfell Tower on Latimer Road in White City on Wednesday morning
Horrifying pictures emerged on social media showing massive flames licking up the side of the block
Desperate residents trapped high in the enormous residential tower block were heard 'screaming' for help
Police were evacuating panicked residents and two people are already being treated for smoke inhalation