Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 hours ago, elfstone said:

So many stunning babes in Playboy's July issue! :chicken:

I agree ! I just read it ... "READ IT" and i was impressed, MUUUCH better than LUI or anything else. 

13 hours ago, gotportugal said:

http://observador.pt/2017/06/17/19-pessoas-morrem-em-incendio-em-pedrogao-grande/

19 dead in Portugal for forest fire, 16 of them died carbonized in their cars..This only started 4 hours ago so a lot will develop.

Every year our government says this is the year they'll secure stuff and clear the forests, but every year they only want to win some poll points... People and trees keep on dying..........

Similar thing happened in North Eastern Alberta Last Year

Due to the government(s) (Local and provincial) not doing enough controlled burns or really much ado about anything with it the fire was devastating and destroyed large portions of the town, displacing people for months :sad: It's not a fun situation shames to hear that other places get it to after what was dealt with here

Just now, Limerlight said:

Similar thing happened in North Eastern Alberta Last Year

Due to the government(s) (Local and provincial) not doing enough controlled burns or really much ado about anything with it the fire was devastating and destroyed large portions of the town, displacing people for months :sad: It's not a fun situation shames to hear that other places get it to after what was dealt with here

The bigger problem is this happens every year, is nothing new.. And the fucktard government always acts like 'Oh this is nature we can't fight nature, these things happen naturally', fuck them. The fire started at 2pm, if they had alocated people properly and stopped the traffic nearby no one would have died. But yet again, people are so focused on everything but fires from September-June, there's no money for the firefighters

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Sucks to hear about that wildfire, many homes were wrecked but at least no one died :smile:@Limerlight

Aside from household pets I think the total death count was 2? The fire department was really quick at getting everyone out and everyone was given notice to prepare to pack up and leave

18 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

The bigger problem is this happens every year, is nothing new.. And the fucktard government always acts like 'Oh this is nature we can't fight nature, these things happen naturally', fuck them. The fire started at 2pm, if they had alocated people properly and stopped the traffic nearby no one would have died. But yet again, people are so focused on everything but fires from September-June, there's no money for the firefighters

Firefighters are undervalued until you really need them, really that's terrible to hear :/ Controlled burns (hindsight of course) and proper prep work is the best way to go for anything such as this but it always seems to fall on deaf ears

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Is Sandra Kubicka in it? she did pose, and I've seen the insta picks, but I do not know if she made it to the print edition. 

Her whole photoshoot is out and it's for an older issue, can't recall which one :rofl: 

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Is Sandra Kubicka in it? she did pose, and I've seen the insta picks, but I do not know if she made it to the print edition. 

Nope, I dont think so. But theres a bunch of other pretty girls like Olivia and Liz in some very hot pictorials :drool:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/watch-coyotes-fan-tasers-glendale-mayor-and-it-was-totally-legal/

"Coyotes fan Tasers Glendale mayor and it was totally legal"

I'm thinking:

- how is it possible to let someone publicly and legally shoot a mayor with a taser?:banghead:

- how is it possible for a mayor to accept to be shot publicly?? Do these guys really "have power" when they just have to resort to that to get money for charity??

- how is it possible to applaud to this???:banghead:

- how the hell can it be "in the name of charity"????:idk:

44 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Nope, I dont think so. But theres a bunch of other pretty girls like Olivia and Liz in some very hot pictorials :drool:

Wow, Playboy’s standards have risen so high that even Sandra Kubicka can’t get featured in the magazine?