Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

56 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

https://www.publico.pt/2017/06/18/sociedade/noticia/o-que-e-que-falhou-no-sabado-tudo-como-falha-ha-decadas-1776101

I know this is in Portuguese, but this is a really insightful article, explaining what happens in PT, but that also happens in other Mediterranean countries

I don't speak Portuguese (though Portguese is close to Italian and French), but I've read it on the news. It's terrible. There are often fires in the Mediterranean area as you say, but this one is really big and awful.

@toodarnhot & @RIP_Cabrini_Green

Would either of you like to create the Laurel Thoma thread or would you like me to do it?

Her agency updated her portfolio with more pictures and she's been posting more work lately.

http://www.factorchosenla.com/talent/laurel-thoma-95279/?page=2

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

June 19, 2017

104°F (40°C)

:hang:

It's been so hot lately here too! I literally went to bed at 2am and guess the temperature. 34 fucking degrees Celsius. On Saturday it looked like the sky had a sort of Breaking Bad makeover bc it was almost yellow with the clouds and all, it seemed like the city was in a greenhouse, and we're 2 miles/2 km from the ocean..

I can't sleep. It's 27/28°C in my bed room right now. And since I am living in the south west of France we have the heat from Spain and Portugal crawling on us. Last week we had the heat from Sahara because of the anticyclone :hang: and the wind. I am going to die and melt.

Do u have air conditioning in ur home?