Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

13 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

I don't  ......... equating is not my favorite operation. I'm avoiding it as a rule of thumb :blush: ..........just asking you if you a vegan the smart ass way :D 

Well, I'm not sure what you mean  by 'smart ass way'. I am not sufficiently well versed in Ancient Hindu doctrines :ninja:

My veganism stems purely from a moral imperative, instead of being grounded in some religious/cultural principles.

I'm not sad because he had a great career, but i wanted to mention that Daniel Day-Lewis has said he will retire from acting.

As a fan of movies and a fan of people who are great at what they do, I have always enjoyed watching his work.

1 minute ago, jkjk said:

I'm not sad because he had a great career, but i wanted to mention that Daniel Day-Lewis has said he will retire from acting.

As a fan of movies and a fan of people who are great at what they do, I have always enjoyed watching his work.

there will be blood is one of my favorite movies

imho he had too many gaps in workign

9 minutes ago, jkjk said:

WTH!! :O_O:

IIRC, I don't think that Day-Lewis liked being an actor all that much.  He likes working on crafts better, and that is why he left acting for years before TWBB.  

The actor who plays Ragdar in Vikings is a bit like that too.  He only acts to make money so he can retire off into a farm.