Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Abigail-9 Never heard of her before, but beautiful curves!

Alessandra-10 There is something I like about her body. Its differently proportioned, and very interesting to look at; Especially at other angles. *shrugs* Can't explain it.

Sorry for taking so long. My computer is super old, so its messed up all the time. lol

Its interresting seeing someone you were a fan of since they came out rise to BZ it model status. I must also say Candice is the perfect VS girl because she's got it all:

The face - 7.8 :blush:

The sexiness - 10 :blush: (a blend between girl next door appeal and womanly sultriness)

Some personality

The body...

Can you say, HIPS, BABY HIPS :woot: ! To tell the truth, the hips are what I love about her body, not saying it would be bad with regular hips. I'd still give a 6-7 with regular hips, but that's neither here nore there, she's got em' so...

8 :) !

I give her a 7 based on the pics posted but if someone could post a candid (not retouched) bikini pic of her that will be nice :flower:

I really don't think the legs on the Guess? pic are really "her" legs. It's photoshoped to hell and way too long and to thin :/ me do not like :no:

U are right Mister Joe, Her hips are really nice & she is over all ADORABLE! :heart: