Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Everyone starts off at a base of 5. You subtract or minus based on what you think.

Shapely, toned legs. Length can factor in, though if they're exceptionally well defined it's not as big of a deal. Alessandra has moderatly toned legs, minimum length, but nobby knees. So out of a possible 1.5 she gets's 1.3

Hip to waist to bust ratio is fairly balanced, little bit wider through the hips - 1 out of a possible 1.5

Over all body look, personal preference etc factors in the last 2 points. Some people like smaller girls, others like larger, other's like a specific body part, ie butt, or breasts or legs... She has a more petite frame, not overly curvy. I prefer a bit more of a toned, curvacious frame so 0.9 out of a possible 2

So my score - 5+1.3+1+0.9 = 8.2

Only moderately toned, as-short-as-can-be with knobby-knee legs is a 1.3 out of 1.5? My God, I'd hate to see the pair of legs that would manage to get negative points from you. :ninja:

Yes, but based on the pictures provided her legs looked minimally knobby and not nearly as short as I know they are. If I were looking at candids the votes would go down substantially, however we're looking at what her alleged best is. As for negative points there are a number of them. Thunder thighs, long shapeless sticks, zero calf definition in relation to the thigh, etc.. etc.. etc..