Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Joe :hug:

I think it´s always about body type you prefer - I mean, I LOVE girls with HIPS, and still I love Gisele as well, who has almost no visible hips/waist line.

Miranda´s got a beautiful body, however, I like her more because of her face than the body...don´t know why, it´s just...her body does not appeal to me that much.

Get it, hun?

I agree with Jennka. Always preferred her face more :) Guess its preferences. I got used to Ale's slim figure right away, but never with Miranda. Yes that sounds stupid, and unfair. I'm not really sure how to explain it. Sorry.

First, I don't like this girl!!

But

Body 10 even if it's not a "perfect" body (what's perfection anyway?) she was so sensual. And to me, sensuality and the way she "talks" with her body, is more important than the shape of her legs compared with the size of her head and the length of her fingers :ninja: !

Too bad she so thin now

Personally Joe, Petra scores higher with me because in a couple of pictures I've seen of her she has a cute butt :p ( Not in all, but in some) and booty is important to me :rofl: Miranda is almost on the negative scale for booty, so that's a put off.

I agree they're similar. Neither is perfect to me.