Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

@Pheno

Hooker close the round already.

Two people's missing votes on a body that clearly won't place in the top 20 isn't a deal breaker.

1293082846220.jpg

btw healed my first Heroic tonight. Lost City of the Tol'vir. Outcome = Face ass raped. We need to get you to at least 120k health, or I need some serious gear upgrades because I had a tank with 145k health and keeping him and all the asshat dps alive during the aoe damage phases was hell at best.

Druids = fucked for healing now. Even if they fix numbers so we can outheal everyone, healing meters don't matter as much as preventing damage via absorbs or damage reduction, or how the heals are coming in. Burst damage wants Burst heals. We don't have any. This is why hots have always healed for more then burst heals, why druids always outhealed priests. Because they need to. Since hots are less valuable, they need to do better.

If blizzard wants to balance the healing meters, they need to give us more utility. If we merely match pallys and priests, but can't burst heal, or reduce damage in any way, why bring a druid over a pally or priest?

1. Rejuvenation - Ridiculously expensive now. This makes our "Cheap, slow, bread and butter" spell cost about 2.5k mana, to stay on par with the other healing class's spells.

2. Regrowth - Our quick, expensive heal. Notice the expensive part? See Rejuvenation.

3. Wild Growth - Affects 5 - 6 targets, with a price tag to match. Again, the expensive part. I'm also going to note here, that, with the length of the HoT, it's only possible to get 1 Nourish off before WG falls off your targets.

Nourish:

So Blizz made our "Cheap, Slow, Bread-and-Butter" heal heal for 20% less than every other healing classes, and it's showing big time in H's. I'm hitting nourish spam for 5.6 - 6k a cast and it's not making a dent in getting the tank/dps up.

I just stepped into Druid Healing in Cataclysm, and it hasn't taken long to realize that Druids are in desperate need of some attention. :(

So my shadow priest is fucked, and my druid is fucked. Something has to give or I'm going to be sticking to PVP :angry: