Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Round 56 - Need ID - 3.625

Do you really need ID?

If I didn't see the pics, I would have 2 major clues, 2 things happening at the same time...

1. Your long speech to explain a 2

2. Theron asking if he can give far more than the max points.

1 + 2 = (first to answer gets .1 points for the guessing game :morning: )

I Reckon I caN tell yA who she is... :whistle:

Aye, I did my best. Everyone will see things differently no matter what anyway :idk:

I suppose it's also hard when you're the one choosing the pics, to see them objectively, outside the context and familiarity of model's overall work

BTW, some slightly less sea-monster (?? :rofl:) butt shots of the current girly:

edit

I'm just getting home after a pretty awful day and amd very prickly, so if that's causing me to interprete this out of proportion some way, sorry in advance....

But I don't make snippy little comments as I don't have a hidden or sneaky agenda in person and definitely not online. There was no sarcastic or underhanded light to anything I said. First off, it was meant in good natured humor, but since that's lost in translation, I might as well skip to the other part. Before this part 2 of the comp even started, I expected two things from two people (who don't comment in every round) BEFORE the round, a Pheno speech and Theron to mention giving more points than the max (like he does every time) when she came up, without regard to sequence or even sure knowledge. Both things in the same round is what I expected and seeing it, I would have guessed who it was without seeing the pics. Ironically, when I went back to one of the rounds I missed, the pic wouldn't load on my computer, but I knew who it was (Josie) based on comments from the same two members. If it was a round with frenchkiki giving a 5 and a heart and pheno giving a speech (like the previous comp), I would say it was Laetitia without seeing the pics. Taking her out of it, if it was Theron giving a 5 and saying something and Kayleigh giving a 5 and two hearts, I would know it was Alessandra and several other combinations, not because I put any time or thought into those conclusions, but patterns in every area of life from how many times people I just met blink when they lie or situations when people clear their throat with no sign of cough or conjestion, pattens just stand out to me. It could be that patterns stand out so much to me I could overestimate how universal some may be as to assume it could translate into a casual joke :idk: . But either way, yeah...

Joe, I've been tired, sick, dealing with idiots at work a shitty internet connection and a family from hell. When I'm counting scores I don't stop to read beyond the number, which gets thrown into wordpad. I'm sorry if I haven't been paying attention to patterns or whatever, but there are multiple girls that Theron likes other then Irina. I still can't, after having been told that that is in fact Irina see her, but maybe I've just never seen those shots. Regardless, I'll throw her on the scores list. Sorry.

whow, this one is wonderful.

5 from me.

And Joe, your final thought is excellent! That pretty has it all the reasons why most of my friends are men :ninja:

:rofl: I have a lot of female friends for some reason :ninja: .

.. not to mention the space between her belly button and crotch seems exceptionally long.

Its probably just a portal to some dark dimension or something :idk: .

Maybe...it´s because...you´re a guy? :ninja:

I'm just getting home after a pretty awful day and amd very prickly, so if that's causing me to interprete this out of proportion some way, sorry in advance....

But I don't make snippy little comments as I don't have a hidden or sneaky agenda in person and definitely not online. There was no sarcastic or underhanded light to anything I said. First off, it was meant in good natured humor, but since that's lost in translation, I might as well skip to the other part. Before this part 2 of the comp even started, I expected two things from two people (who don't comment in every round) BEFORE the round, a Pheno speech and Theron to mention giving more points than the max (like he does every time) when she came up, without regard to sequence or even sure knowledge. Both things in the same round is what I expected and seeing it, I would have guessed who it was without seeing the pics. Ironically, when I went back to one of the rounds I missed, the pic wouldn't load on my computer, but I knew who it was (Josie) based on comments from the same two members. If it was a round with frenchkiki giving a 5 and a heart and pheno giving a speech (like the previous comp), I would say it was Laetitia without seeing the pics. Taking her out of it, if it was Theron giving a 5 and saying something and Kayleigh giving a 5 and two hearts, I would know it was Alessandra and several other combinations, not because I put any time or thought into those conclusions, but patterns in every area of life from how many times people I just met blink when they lie or situations when people clear their throat with no sign of cough or conjestion, pattens just stand out to me. It could be that patterns stand out so much to me I could overestimate how universal some may be as to assume it could translate into a casual joke :idk: . But either way, yeah...

Lol, Joe, you have no idea how right you are :rofl:

You know us too much, from now on I'll try to deceive you using the same tactics... :evil: