Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

first kiss? it was the summer i turned 11. i was on holiday in this little holiday village that had loads of activities for kids and stuff, and one of them was daily pony rides. there was a boy called wayne who was working in the stables for the summer, he was 13 or 14 i think. anyway he always led my pony and after a few days we started holding hands. one day i went to go feed the ponies and he was in a box grooming one of them, invited me in and somehow we kissed. it wasn't a proper kiss, just a short thing and i didn't see him again after the end of my holiday.

worst kiss? lets not go into that in detail but lets just say i nicknamed him "the dishwasher". took me ages to wash all the slobber off my face. it was right when i started french kissing too, damn well nearly put me off.

first kiss with a girl? spin the bottle. hah. it was average, i guess.

last kiss? i accidentally-on-purpose kissed my closest guy mate a couple of weeks ago. oops. we haven't spoken about it but it doesn't seem to have affected our friendship!

On July 16th 2001 with my first love, Daniela :)

it was just like romantic... a park, two young people crazy in love.. and a fine day in summer. I'll never forget it! It was the most beautiful moment of my life! Every kiss that followed was nothing compared to that one!

I was 13 and he was 16.

We met at a guns'n'roses concert - which was pretty cool, "use your illusion-tour" btw. At first we talked till the concert started and then we were holding hands the whole time. Afterwards he brought me home and kissed me in the doorway. I found that kiss really disgusting because I couldn't understand what was going on with his tongue in my mouth and stuff :laugh:

... of course now I know what to do with a tongue :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

My first french kiss like ''all over the walls'' :laugh: was when i was 14...with this 17-18 year old...he was so hot :ninja:

My last kiss was this week-end...with this guy i hardly know :idk: i know him 'cause I'm friends with his brother (the kid likes me :whistle: ) so um i don't think i'll be telling him i made out with his brother :laugh:

Kiss with the same sex? Um yepp :whistle: with one of my close friends...it was so hot :| but it had nothing to do with being attracted to her/or her to me...it was just for the fun of it :D

my first kiss :cain: ...well it was kinda cute. I was 10,& it was a summer day & I was eating ice cream :) & there was this kid,he was like 12 (he was kinda in love w me :blink: ) ...& at a moment he was like : Can I taste your ice cream? I said : NO ...but he cameddd & kissed me :wub: ... :laugh:

Awww! :laugh: Thats cute!

• 3 weeks later...

neo's story...i have never kissed a girl.

Oh man LOL! I'm sorry I just think it's hilarious because you are ugly and that's probably the reason and not that you are picky or shy.

I love how you choose the subtle way of stating your well thought out *cough* opinion :whistle:

As for my first kiss; it was somewhat the same story as precious angel: I was 14, and he was this hot +/- 18 year old dancer dude performing at a concert. :laugh: