Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

Guest Lullaby

I was like 4 years old. You know those cement tube things they have on playgrounds? Anyways, we [i don't remember his name] were in one of those and we just did a quick peck before we said ew and ran off. :laugh:

My first REAL kiss ended up lasting three hours. It turned into a make-out session. :ninja:

omg1 speaking of kisses... once my cousin from chicago came (first time i had seen him in years), and he came over. so he came up to me to say hi and all, and he was leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek, so wen he was turning his face i accidently turned mine too and i kissed his lips! lool :laugh: it was so embarassing at the moment... i couldn't stop apologizing lol :laugh: i was humiliated :blush: lol it's funny now though lol... :laugh:

lol that's so funny... it was so weird cuz there was this very akward silence for a minute lol... then i starting apologizing like hell.. lol... he was laughing at me though. lol... i mean, he's 25 or so... it's not like he's gonna freak out and think i didn't on purpose... i didn't do it on purpose. eww... i would.. i don't care if he's distant... (N) :no: :x

Guest Lullaby

After I had my first kiss I sort of went on a binge. I kissed like 3 other people in two months and that may not seem like much to some people, but for me that's a lot. I haven't kissed anyone in almost two years though.

omg1 speaking of kisses... once my cousin from chicago came (first time i had seen him in years), and he came over. so he came up to me to say hi and all, and he was leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek, so wen he was turning his face i accidently turned mine too and i kissed his lips! lool  :laugh:  it was so embarassing at the moment... i couldn't stop apologizing lol  :laugh:  i was humiliated  :blush:  lol it's funny now though lol...  :laugh:

making out with your cousin, thats pretty sick chubbs :laugh: