Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

we like our relationship the way it is right now....plus the dinners that i have bought for her...and the places i have taken her....its all good....its just nice having a girlfriend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, important is that you both are happy! The time for kissing will be come :kiss:

its my favorite movie and its one of hers...besides, the disco stu doesnt need a movie to help make things romantic :pĀ  :laugh:Ā  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Y) Yeah the movie is realy good, it`s a bit like Reservoir Dogs. I like movies like this. The "Dance" was great in Reservoir Dogs.

then make a move...just make it romantic and dont be a perv about it.....like mine on saturday we were laying on the couch together watching boondock saints...i was holding her so that she was using my arm as a pillow and we layed like that for so long that my arm went completely numb but i didnt want to move cus she was comfortable...then she turned towards me and looked me in the eyes and i smiled and said "my arm is completely numb." and she chuckeled and said sorry, never breaking eye contact.....then i picked up my arm but pushed her head closer towards me and she moved in closer and we just started making out......then we just sat there for a couple mins curled up holding eachother and staring at eachother....then we started making out again and then i told her i loved her....the rest of the night we spent either holding eachother or kissing or both...it was perfect.....so yea, dont be a perv about it :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i need something like that to happen to me someday. :wub: :blush: sounds so sweet :wub: :blush: :heart:

i need something like that to happen to me someday.Ā  :wub:Ā  :blush:Ā  sounds so sweetĀ  :wub:Ā  :blush:Ā  :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe you have enough time :D It will more then one time happen :) Have you been kissed?

And what is a kiss for you all, with tongue or without?