Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

they do know you. you talk to heather on aim and (and just about all the new girl who register on that forum) besides let me spell it out for your -not-so bright-self:I NEVER SAID HIGH SCHOOL RELATIONSHIPS DO LAST.SO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THESE GIRLS WERE DISAGREEING WITH ME BECAUSE I NEVER EVEN ARGUED AGAINST YOU.

smart ass :rolleyes:

It ended up being for 11 seconds which seemed like an eternity then but now probably isnt that long lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea its not a long kiss unless your face goes numb :laugh: i didnt think it was possible until last weekend....THAT was a long ass time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was 16 or 17....or soemthing. I don't even remember that part well.

I don't know what this was about but-My good friend of 6 years marrie dhis highschool sweetheart 3 years ago. They've been together a total of 8 years. And My brother married his highschool sweetheart.....*Shrugs* But I agree, lots of times, those things don't last beyond highschool. But hey, there's an exception to everything, I guess

• 1 month later...

Had mine not too long ago. :) I was 19 and we were lying on the bed where my boyfriend was staying (he lives in Canada, but he was here for his job). I was just staring at him thinking that I really wanted to kiss him, but I was shy to make the first move and I was afraid of messing up. He read my mind, though and then he leant forward and started kissing me. And apparently I am a very good kisser. LOL