Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

I don't think it's weird to think you're cousin's hot... I never met one of my female cousins till I was about 14, and I still never see her more than once a year. Yeah, she looks hot in a bikini.

If someone's thoughts go beyond that, yeah, it's pretty weird, I agree.

• 2 weeks later...
then make a move...just make it romantic and dont be a perv about it.....like mine on saturday we were laying on the couch together watching boondock saints...i was holding her so that she was using my arm as a pillow and we layed like that for so long that my arm went completely numb but i didnt want to move cus she was comfortable...then she turned towards me and looked me in the eyes and i smiled and said "my arm is completely numb." and she chuckeled and said sorry, never breaking eye contact.....then i picked up my arm but pushed her head closer towards me and she moved in closer and we just started making out......then we just sat there for a couple mins curled up holding eachother and staring at eachother....then we started making out again and then i told her i loved her....the rest of the night we spent either holding eachother or kissing or both...it was perfect.....so yea, dont be a perv about it :blush:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i couldnt have picked for a better first kiss...hell its with the girl im still going out with...but that kiss doesnt even compare to how amazing the kisses are now. kissing someone you're truely in love with > first kiss.

aww :wub: that's cute. :cry: getting me all sappy now haha

Edited by I LOVE ADRIANA

• 2 weeks later...

God, my first kiss was sooooooooooo horrible. It was in the movie theater. I felt forced for the kiss because my guy best friend kept pushing me to kiss him but I didn't want too. So my date went over and gave me a sloppy, juicy, nasty kiss on the lips.

I was 13, and I was on my school's annual east coast trip for the eighth graders. I was playing Truth or Dare with my 3 good friends, one of which I had had a crush on for YEARS as a little kid. Turns out, he had finally started liking me, so we got dared to kiss each other. It was awkward and adorable. <3

age of 15, with my great love, girl at the same age, daniela :) :wub:

beautiful girl, beautiful eyes, nice, soft lips..

well, we were two kiddies in the park!

i was so excited, that for the first time i kissed her chin instead of her lips because my aiming wasn't too good :)

but after that mistake it worked... it worked a lot :fun:

loll..when i was 12 me and my friend went to give a kiss on the cheek and she turned and we kissed on the lips...it was weird but we got over it haha so that was my kiss

and when i was 13 me and this 17 yr old boy kinda hooked up in macys sofa place err i was stupid..

hook up meaning kinda making out yuck and i barely knew him..said hi tohim one was walking and it just happened

regrets i do have..and my friends like do you know how many pussies he licked with that mouth yuckk id like to take a moment to gag...

Edited by Dream Angel