Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

just because i havent fuckin kissed a girl....or been in a relationship...doesnt mean i cant see things and dont know things....so dont fuckin judge me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont you see that the entire reason im pissed of at you is because you're judging me without even meeting me? you dont want it happening to you so why the fuck do you think i want you to do it to me?

Well, I'm not a kissing whore. :blush: I don't go around kissing people I barely know.  So for me, kissing is a very intimate act.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe it`s ok Heather, I don`t wont to zing you :)

But what I mean it`s plays on a completly othere level as kissing. You make things together which you only dreamd before or you never know of it. Kiss everybody do, but this experience I live to see is to intim to tell about. You can me belive or not, but you put your heart, your soul, your heartstrings in the "hands" of the other person. If it one day happen to you, you will know what I mean. Sure kissing is intem, but there are alot of more things :)

Sry it`s very hard to explain for me :blush:

michelle if you have a problem with my posts then put it here...obviously you and discostu dont understand....we have had 4 high school graduates here who pretty much agree on the same thing...so maybe you dont get it.

i don't want to put it here because it's a personla issue and because i don't want to put unnecessary stuff in this thread. i think you as an admin should encourage it. besides what i wrote to you is directed stricktly towards YOu not the 4 high schools graduates.and AGAIN you're missing out on the point..that just makes me sick---find me a qoute where i directly disagree that high school relationships don't last? no luck? because i never disagreed in the first place.all i said is that even though it's true doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy your moments with the people you go out with.maube you should read into things a little bit better next time

:laugh: My first(and only) kiss was 8 years ago i think. My brother was holding me down while a girl kissed me. She was very good looking(Believe it or not) but at the time i was trying to get another girl to like me. Now im too shy to talk to any good looking girls :blush: :cry:

yes i agree..you know you're wrong for attacking me so intead of apologizing you're just going to call me thick headed and stubborn. very gentlemen- like neo..good job

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I completely agree with Michelle, I read your convos and you completely mistook it Neo and I think for some reason you just try to find some excuse to argue with her. Everyone has their own opinion and you seem to get mad when someone's opinion doesnt agree with yours. And you act like a highschooler yourself neo....I am sorry but its true. I am trying not to be rude but that really bothered me.

My First Kiss was in 3rd grade. This kid chased me around the playground and said he would count and however long it took him to catch me would be how long we would kiss. I mean I was in 3rd grade I didnt really care, i thought it was cool. It ended up being for 11 seconds which seemed like an eternity then but now probably isnt that long lol.

well isnt it a surprise that michelle's bestfriend comes into the action.  i stand by what i said...and you guys misinterpreted what i was saying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whatever neo, And of course I am going to stick up for her because that is what friends do, maybe you didnt know that

My First Kiss was in 3rd grade. This kid chased me around the playground and said he would count and however long it took him to catch me would be how long we would kiss. I mean I was in 3rd grade I didnt really care, i thought it was cool. It ended up being for 11 seconds which seemed like an eternity then but now probably isnt that long lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have tried catching Alessandra Ambrosio since January 2001 and I'm still counting. What a kiss it will be :kiss: