Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

haha you ppl crack me up. But it's coolto see you people aren't bragging about stuff like some people I won't mention do.

My first 'real' kiss was when I was 14. It was funny because I had this complex about 'oh no I have no idea how that goes, what if......'

In the end it was weird and awkward but I was damn happy, because I'd just been kissing with one of the popular guys (one that I liked and for once he liked me back). And everyone was jaleous of me. That was so funny. Especially the looks on those faces of the bitches in my class. It made my day. Never gonna forget that.

My first kiss...was when I was 16, outside a movie theater, with a bible banging flaming effeminate heterosexual and his parents were watching

Not so good :p

Thankfully kisses after that (with better guys!) were way more exciting. It's so true when they say a kiss is a test of compatibility.

I want to see what Ronin looks like, even though he is way too young for me.  Maybe I could hook you up with my little sister, she's a cutie.

haha everyone talkin about me in my thread huh....lol....i posted my picture before :whistle: