Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

whats it to you guys if i get ass or not. when i get ass i will get ass. it doesnt make me less of a man if i dont have a girl. i dont need to go from girl to girl, kiss a million girls to show im a man...when it happens it will happen and i will be happy. you guys dont know me so dont judge me for what you do not know.

My best friend David just turned 21 in Dec. I think he had his first kiss maybe the week before that.

I don't really see that's it weird. Some people just want these things to be special. As most of you have noted, you don't really forget your first kiss.

Firsts have a way of sticking in your memory, so I figure, you might as well make them special if you can.

Just my two cents :)

:hug:

I think it's sweet baby.

whats it to you guys if i get ass or not.  when i get ass i will get ass.  it doesnt make me less of a man if i dont have a girl.  i dont need to go from girl to girl, kiss a million girls to show im a man...when it happens it will happen and  i will be happy.  you guys dont know me so dont judge me for what you do not know.

You are right Neo, it's your business! You have got plenty of time, I have never kissed a girl and I'm much older than you...

Kissing me would be a horrible punishment! Some people are born to be lonely! :(

My first real kiss was when I was 14 with my junior-high crush the summer before I started high school. We were hanging out at my neighbor's house sitting on top of his four-wheeler. And .. we just started french-kissing. It was slobbery and awkward, but I'm glad it was with this guy because he really did turn out to be a nice guy.

thse stories are making me all sappy lol  :wub: now it's making me wanna rush lol... but i'd rather wait until the right guy comes along.

Yes, yes. Wait for the right guy. I'm just glad my first kiss wasn't with some guy I barely knew. I had a crush on this guy all through junior high school. We even dated for a few months after that kiss, but we stayed friends in high school and he was always nice to me.